Shmeg's LowRyder #2 - 4 Plant - 1st Hydro Grow - In Progress

shmeg

420 Member
Greetings,

I am already a week into my grow but I have fastidiously kept notes/photos in Note Master on my iPhone and decided to simply synch my notes with Google Drive. Therefore I am beginning at the beginning just to keep everything chronologically correct.

Thank you for visiting my grow journal.

My Grow Journal

Day 01 Wednesday
10/23/2013

•Arrival of Low Ryder #2 seeds
•Breeder: The Joint Doctor.
•Type: feminized/6 pack

0011543.jpg

0021540.jpg

•Setup: Stealth Hydro 4 site system with 4 gallon capacity.

0031470.jpg

0041383.jpg

•DR90 Grow tent: located in the basement nearing the end of October making for a rather cooler than ideal ambient temp
•200 watt CFL left on 24 hours around the clock to raise temperature.
•First I am going to run the setup for 24 hours to raise the water temperature and track the waters pH.

0051316.jpg

0061141.jpg

•Initially the water from the tap was at 8.1 but I lowered it to 6.5. Will see if it fluctuates greatly within 24 hours.
•Water temp initially 59 degrees.

0071083.jpg

•Seeds stored in fridge until tomorrow.
•Hopefully most of chlorine will be dissipated and the water/air temperature substantially higher.

Re: Shmeg's LowRyder #2 - 4 plant - 1st hydro grow (in progress)

Subbed. Nice set up mate ;) what nutes are you using if you dont mind the sticky beak?

Ive also got an Auto journey going on at the moment, its titled summer colours - come check it out shmeg :)

Re: Shmeg's LowRyder #2 - 4 plant - 1st hydro grow (in progress)

Thanks Dresney and Bushy for the welcome and kind comments. I am presently using Advanced Nutrients 3 part formula.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom