Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Yeah i already Read everything haha i feel like IM back in school. Thanks for the Quick answer IT really helped me understand what exactly you were doing. Btw IM from Québec

Re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Can someone tell me whats the best nutes for the Bubba kush Strain? I Wanna know what i should buy and what i shouldnt
I tried the Bubba kush on the advice of a friend for my back pain. To me, that's what this whole thing is about. Staying off the pills and using something natural to do the work. I'm also growing a new CBD strain in my second grow to help my girl with her anxiety. The best nutrients as a whole as the ones you can afford lol. Some of the newest nutrient lines from Holland are salt free. ....how , I'm not sure, lol? I'd learn one to start. I liked the Dutch nutrient formula in the beginning but I personally think I can do a lot better. I did actually add a PK booster at about week 6. There are literally so many to choose from so go with the best line that you feel comfortable with. Some are better for Coco, summer better for Hydroponics, some of them are better 4 soil etc as well. What's ur medium of choice?

If your on a phone click the post then the pencil looking icon on top right.
No way.....lmao, that was easy!

I use soil under à 600w led un à tent 3x3x8
Nice, almost the same as myself. Are you using Promix? Are you starting a journal? Theirs another guy on here doing bubba kush too.....paid with Bubblicious if I'm not mistaken. He's just about to flip them.

IM using agromix
Montreal MCS just signed up as a new member yesterday, you should check them out. That's Montreal Cannabis seeds. I'm not familiar with Agro mix, I will check it out.
Nice, almost the same as myself. Are you using Promix? Are you starting a journal? Theirs another guy on here doing bubba kush too.....paid with Bubblicious if I'm not mistaken. He's just about to flip them.

Okay I did a little bit of reading about the agromix, it does have NPK values ultimately meeting nitrogen potassium and phosphorus. Since you're new, I would suggest growing in something that is completely inert like the promix HP. It is entirely composed of perlite and peat moss meaning that it has no NPK value whatsoever. The only reason I would hesitate with the agromix is because these values are Time released and you have no control over them. For a first grow I would like to have control over everything.

420-magazine-mobile623144033.jpg
trimmed up.

Marilyn and Amelia are continuing on their flush, Newman( I know, I forgot), is on her last feed as of today, and Red (my new introduction), gets a full strength batch as of today.
420-magazine-mobile1385751735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1426671902.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1728891003.jpg

is it stressful for my girlz if i switch from agromix to promix?
I don't think it would be that stressful, what size pots are your girls presently in ?

Back
Top Bottom