Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

I gotta say that these questions are outta my pay grade Guy...lol. I read a really good in depth article a while ago about how the roots uptake the nutes but I couldn't even begin to regurgitate it.

Thanks, help out where I can but mostly I'm full of bullshit..
You know what. I'm taking in a tonne here and a lot of it is your doing. The guy at the hydro shop was absolutely shocked that I was on my first grow, that and showing him a few pics.....
I'll post about the organic nutrients on another.... see what I got and educate us both.

BTW. ...you're my Scrog inspiration too and look at this thing.....woo-hoo!
420-magazine-mobile740395816.jpg
Clearly my Scrog needs some attention too lmao....

Lol. Do they ever not need attention?
I'd love it if Newman, (the plant front left) would catch up to the others. She's one of the oldest and definitely my smallest plant. Doesn't seem to have grown much over the past 10-12 days. Taking nutrients as has a tiny bit of tip burn like the others.....any ideas guys? No sign of stretch and she's under 1 of my better lights. All of the other plants white hairs are starting to go Ember, hers are too on some of it, whereas other parts of the plant the white hairs are still developing.

On another note, the plant front right is an auto and it's looking like in a week to 10 days I will be starting my flush on her. The plant directly behind her, back right will be shortly after her probably two weeks and I'll start flush. The two on the left, we will have to play it by ear at this point but it's looking like two weeks following that. My trichomes are still all clear but I will be picking up my loupe today to confirm these times.

My chiropractor is a freaking wizard, I walked out of there like nothing had even happened...... thanks for asking though dude.

Here's the girls as of tonight. Everyone fed....Gave my auto in the tent, as well as Marilyn what could be their last feeding, gotta check when my loupe arrives from Ebay. Could have a flush coming pretty soon for at least one of the girls. .
420-magazine-mobile1074081542.jpg

My short Ryders, day 62 in veg....dying to hit the flower tent!
420-magazine-mobile1069680935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430049413.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10808764.jpg

Gave my short ryders another drink tonight as they felt a bit light. Going through quite a bit of H2O now that they're getting so rotund, lol. They're gonna be beasts once they get a chance to behave correctly. My kush are just plodding along. Gave my CO2 bottle it's daily shake as well.....hopefully it helps to fatten up the buds.

Also turned the canfan up to 75% to help with the smell a bit. It's just as you go through a section of the house directly above my basement grow room. Gotta control that a bit better.....maybe close off the vent to the veg tent?

Flush on my auto started.
420-magazine-mobile1415875944.jpg

Marilyn Monroe next. Things are looking great![
420-magazine-mobile1612279109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile539228334.jpg

And of course, short ryders just dying to hit the flower tent. When allowed to spread out, these 2 are over 16" across and only 5" tall. They'll be beasts if they ever behave lol.
420-magazine-mobile205016045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile816741278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1302390043.jpg

Back
Top Bottom