Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Thanks for stopping in Canno, watering every 3 days or so, when the pots feel lighter. Maybe the stress of yet another round of training lol. I'll keep an eye on them......who couldn't!

You're awesome, thanks for checking up on me LOL. I think being slightly OCD is a good thing in this situation LOL, I definitely like the training portion of growing. I got myself up to speed on how much I could do based on a guy on here whose name was slowlearner, he had awesome-looking LST'd plants and they were just starting to flower when he had to pull the plug on his thread. It was his first grow and his plants were incredible. I guess a lot of reading, and the encouragement I have received from you guys that are regulars on here has been pretty influential dot dot dot dot dot I'm really looking forward to the end as well...... already got my next grow figured out LOL.

Okay so here we are day 25 and I have made the leap into two spaces. I have placed my autos under an LED in a cabinet that I refurbished specifically for vegging
420-magazine-mobile1685105760.jpg

I have left my BK's in the tent to continue to on doing their thing (18/6).
420-magazine-mobile765528959.jpg

420-magazine-mobile856397825.jpg

Eventually, vegging plants will take over the vegging cabinet but for now the Autos are in there (19/5) because they command a little bit less room.

Okay so here we are day 25 and I have made the leap into two spaces. I have placed my autos under an LED in a cabinet that I refurbished specifically for vegging
420-magazine-mobile1685105760.jpg

I have left my BK's in the tent to continue to on doing their thing (18/6).
420-magazine-mobile765528959.jpg

420-magazine-mobile856397825.jpg

Eventually, vegging plants will take over the vegging cabinet but for now the Autos are in there (19/5) because they command a little bit less room.

Nice LST action there..

Thanks Buddy.....for 3 1/2 weeks, they're really short, but super healthy and widening up. Got lots of room for them so I'll veg for another 20 days or so......gives me time to obsess, lmao.

You guys are gonna make me mental, lmao. I'm away for the weekend and it took a lot for my girlfriend to convince me that the girls will be OK for the day lol. I can't wait to see them either, I'll post pictures when I get home. Thanks for your concern .....I feel the love!

Looking be-eau-tiful! What happy little plants! Good growing!

Thanks Chaide. Honestly, I had to just check on them and leave them alone as my back has been just killing me these last 2 days. Looks like a trip to see the chiropractor is in my near future....hence the need for the meds, lol.

Day 28 from the day they saw light.

OK here's the girls. Everyone's doing amazingly, but the untopped, non LSTd short rider....nicknamed Baby by my gf as she was kinda the runt, is now catching up. Not as many tops as the other 2 autos, but a nice looking plant nonetheless . She was kind of an experiment to see how she did left alone.
420-magazine-mobile1224971787.jpg

The two other Autos are going great.....well be training again tomorrow.
420-magazine-mobile412421039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1664184173.jpg

Speaking of amazing, the 2 BK's continue to show amazing results. Completely covering the tops of my pots now.
420-magazine-mobile1275028507.jpg
Great results from the LST, we'll be continuing ASAP lol.
420-magazine-mobile527065684.jpg
Group shot, all maximum 6" tall.
420-magazine-mobile886120831.jpg

Looking good! Shit, real good! I'm doing an Auto as well, but not brave enough to do ANY training....outside of pinching the hell out of the main stem, once....
CKS - DLF AKA Bae*d!s3
Honestly, I'm not sure how my trained autos will do, hence my experimental untouched specimen as well.....although she's 6 days behind. As I said, this is my first grow, it's all a learning curve to me but I do have a lot of gardening experience...... everyone else's experience on here has kept my head above water LOL. I signed in to be a part if the auto topping thread but I did not notice a lot of people on there doing stem training... Especially on Autos.... So I decided try it for myself. Originally the short Riders were because of a space issue which is no longer an issue, so I'll finish them off and try my hand at other strains as well., I am having an absolute blast doing this, especially with the LST portion. Ah Hell. ....the smoke won't hurt I'm sure lol.

I checked out your grow, how do you like the kind LED? I'm running . 2x 300w Kings and one Intenze 800. Screwed around 2 weeks ago with a Mars 1600, and almost had burnt offerings lmao......

Hows the training coming
I'll spend some more time on them today. Do you think its cool to clip Some of the larger fan Leafs on both the auto and the Kush? A couple of them are suffering a little bit of nutrient burn from being laid in the soil and I'd like to get some air flowing around the plants if it's possible my doing this.

Thanks for checking in Canno. ...

Honestly, I'm not sure how my trained autos will do, hence my experimental untouched specimen as well.....although she's 6 days behind. As I said, this is my first grow, it's all a learning curve to me but I do have a lot of gardening experience...... everyone else's experience on here has kept my head above water LOL. I signed in to be a part if the auto topping thread but I did not notice a lot of people on there doing stem training... Especially on Autos.... So I decided try it for myself. Originally the short Riders were because of a space issue which is no longer an issue, so I'll finish them off and try my hand at other strains as well., I am having an absolute blast doing this, especially with the LST portion. Ah Hell. ....the smoke won't hurt I'm sure lol.

I checked out your grow, how do you like the kind LED? I'm running . 2x 300w Kings and one Intenze 800. Screwed around 2 weeks ago with a Mars 1600, and almost had burnt offerings lmao......
Agreed! Experimenting is all part of the journey. And when you do it for personal use there's no pressure, yet a freedom to truly enjoy the fruits of your labor. The KIND K3 is good so far, but I won't see the difference till the end. I've only grown with the 400W LED beside it, in my set-up, as that is a No-Name I purchased off of Ebay. I'm interested to see if the KIND is worth the hype. I would probably have to the same strain at the same time in the exact way to really tell the difference, but that side by side comparison will have to come later. I usually only do one at a time. The K3 is woppinf $600 Light, but I was able to bid and get that off of EBay as well, for $250...so I couldn't pass on it!...BRAND NEW, TOO!

Back
Top Bottom