Should I start my grow from clones or seeds?

im pretty sure im gonna go with clones but if anyone that knows a site i can get seeds from that ships to the U.S. let me know because i want to try some different strains of marijuana

I ordered from Female-seeds.co.uk it was the first sponsor I came to that would ship to the U.S.
I haven't gotten them yet. (it,s only been a week and they are coming from England!)
hope that helps

So lets see if I can explain this as good as it sounds in my head.

Basically I don't have the room to house dedicated mothers nor do I really want to so this is my idea.

I start my grow, lets say 12 plants, from seeds. Just before I transition the lights to 12/12 I take a few clones from the best females and get them going for my next crop. At harvest the clones are then planted. Then I grow that crop and just before inducing flowering I take a few clones from the best females, etc...etc...

You follow? Is that feasible? Reasonable? Pass the sniff test? Etc...

Basically I don't have the room to house dedicated mothers nor do I really want to so this is my idea.

I start my grow, lets say 12 plants, from seeds. Just before I transition the lights to 12/12 I take a few clones from the best females and get them going for my next crop. At harvest the clones are then planted. Then I grow that crop and just before inducing flowering I take a few clones from the best females, etc...etc...

I like it! That way you can either change variety or keep same-same!

I am been doing it this way for a couple of years now. The only downfall I know of is that you don't want a longer flowering phenotype. Clones that have vegged for more than 4 weeks will end up being huge in flower. It works really well if you have at least 2 tables for flowering

What's happening well I'm truly new to this grow thang however, what I'm doing is I am using female clones and white wisow female seeds, the clones is call blue dreams . now can I take the both of them and put them in veg stage and put them under CFL for 16hours a day/and 8 hours of dark for the first two week and then go 12/12 for the remaining time which will be for weeks.

However I truly have a 1000 question to ask because I'm truly a newborn baby when it comes to this. Now after the veggie stage which is about 6weeks, then come the flowering stage I'm using a 1000watt lighting system for that stage is that usage of lighting 12/12 for 8 weeks ?

I have three LA Confidential seedlings in a humidity dome tray that almost have roots breaking out the bottom of the rockwool cubes, they're going into a ebb and gro bucket system but I think even tho they're gonna have a pretty good root system they're not big enough to be saturated in the flood and drain for the 15 min minimum that it floods. Is it okay to hand feed the seedlings once the roots break thru the rockwool or no?!? Please help thanks!

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help out with my question !!!

I have a small crops that its growing outside, they are not bigger than a finger. And I need to move them inside, I aredy have everything , the place, the light, I got alumin paper on the wall. But my question is ..... Did my crop will survive the change of enviromet ??? Please I need to know abou this really fast, because they are growing and I need to bring inside but I dont want to kill my plantation.

Thanks

I helped a friend move 3 plants inside. He transferred them to a pot w/ a ball for roots and used a loose soil/Sphagnum Peat Moss etc. mix around the ball in a bigger pot then watered the hell out of it w/some 3- 1- 2 fertilizer that was 2 weeks ago and the plants look like they never were moved. Just try it - its a new beginning..........
This below is just one site out of many that can tell you about conditions etc.
Soil Mixes & Conditioners

im pretty sure im gonna go with clones but if anyone that knows a site i can get seeds from that ships to the U.S. let me know because i want to try some different strains of marijuana

h there, i'm a newbe here but i've been told of a reliable source on here that the nirvana seed shop wich is sponsers on here has a good reputation. good luck:Namaste: peace

Hi everyone,

I have a small crops that its growing outside, they are not bigger than a finger. And I need to move them inside, I aredy have everything , the place, the light, I got alumin paper on the wall. But my question is ..... Did my crop will survive the change of enviromet ??? Please I need to know abou this really fast, because they are growing and I need to bring inside but I dont want to kill my plantation.

Thanks

hi there, i dont knoe the answer to your question but i notice your using aluminium on the wall, this can cause hot spots that direct the light like little mini laser around the grow and can burn your plant or even worse set fire,, use proper reflective or paint the walls white,. just a though of conserne,. peace good luck

You keep asking for someone to help you but, myself and others have already answered this exact question in a couple of your other posts.
In fact, you have made 3 of these posts... if you don't like the answers peeps offer here... read a book!

Hi everyone,

Thanks

You keep asking for someone to help you but, myself and others have already answered this exact question in a couple of your other posts.
In fact, you have made 3 of these posts... if you don't like the answers peeps offer here... read a book!

hi there, i got this in my pm but i didn't ask this question sorry wrong guy,. cheers;)

Not sure how that would happen, if you look back at my last post, it clearly shows the name of the member it was directed at...:Namaste:

sorry again captain it was a notification about a update of someone ellses question and i thought it was mine,. i was confused as i new i didn';t ask that it was kennynam oir somethin,. just woke up sorry :p cheers for all earlier advice you gave thank again;)

Back
Top Bottom