Should I start with bought seed?

I was going to say something like that. Also "you should consider starting with bagseed. They're free, and you know ahead of time what the final product should be like." Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't judge the quality of smoke from a pollenated plant can you?
Yes, you are wrong. I am currently smoking a sativa cross that was unintentionally heavily seeded. When I knock the seeds off the buds in three hits I'm done. I would bet you didn' t know that you can also smoke male flowers.

This is the problem with getting your information from the internet.

Can explain phyto? What does "You can have a decent idea of what a seeded plant will be like, if you know what male pollinated it." mean?

😼
Can explain phyto? What does "You can have a decent idea of what a seeded plant will be like, if you know what male pollinated it." mean?
Just saying that if you start with bagseed, you have no idea if the male plant was the same strain as the the female, so you don’t know what you’ll get when you grow those seeds. If you know the male is the same strain as the female then you have a pretty good idea of what strain you’re going to end up with. Can crosses between two strains (or unknowns) be great. absolutely, but they can also be duds.

Yes, you are wrong. I am currently smoking a sativa cross that was unintentionally heavily seeded. When I knock the seeds off the buds in three hits I'm done. I would bet you didn' t know that you can also smoke male flowers.

This is the problem with getting your information from the internet.
You can smoke bark from a tree or wood from a wood pile too but they are shit just like male flowers.

Smoking male flowers 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom