Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

A little somethin' somethin' with bubbles!!!

IMG_58681.JPG

Hookem up brother, You've got it going on. :peace:

LongHorn,

Sure been missng you. You was one of the very first Deep Water Culture!
I wish you'd visit more often and hang around more! How the heck are you?

This is my 2nd Favorite thread here, only after the Deep Water Culture Home Thread!

I am back to stay my old friend. Working for the man is not my bag anymore. Time to relax again. I hope that you and Mostly and the whole group will allow me back into the realm of things. I can't wait to help teach the new growers and learn from the veterans!!

Wow nice grow man the bud looks great! +reps to ya :cheer:
thanks for the reps reefa back at you when i can
Awesome, smokedabong! Awesome colas! I know this was the best Birthday ever for you!
and its all thanks to you rose and your tutorial and the rest of the bubbbleheads on the home thread so much info thanks to all :)
Wow there are some serious gardens here!! Olias, Smoked,Scared, great looking grows!!:bravo:
thanks theanswer
Sweet Pics Smoke. You did a great job my brother. + reps if I can. :peace:
thanks moustache reps back if i can :roorrip: peace

I am back to stay my old friend. Working for the man is not my bag anymore. Time to relax again. I hope that you and Mostly and the whole group will allow me back into the realm of things. I can't wait to help teach the new growers and learn from the veterans!!

You're as knowledgable as anyone here about growing with Bubbles, bro. You know we go way back, way back. I do wish you'd proudly display the Deep Water Culture Logo in your signature. We are Integrating In, here .

My current bubble grow! In the front bucket is the Killing Kush, back right is the Killing Field, and in the tub is a Wonder Woman and the KF runt. I am waiting to clone my two lovely "Killing" ladies. This is my first time growing Sativa dominant plants, I am excited!!

624 WATTS OF CFL!!!
Canon_147.jpg

Back
Top Bottom