Show your logos

Ramblinrose1965

Just curious......Does anyone else have a logo to showcase their bounty? Lets see what you got.

20230818_145317.jpg

I use Magic Markers to write on the jars 🫙 lids. My penmanship leaves a lot to be desired but I know what it is. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Same.. I write the name and the date I put it in the jar on the lid

Solos and logos?

We have. For labelling in grow we have a lot of different colours of duct/gaffer tape and 10 colours of solo cups. We use the colour of the solo and then tape on the airpot when we up pot. This is a white pot most recently used for Wedding Crasher.

Stickers are for sales and sticking places. Little label maker for testing certificate number and %

Nick

IMG_5403.jpeg
IMG_5402.jpeg

Solos and logos?

We have. For labelling in grow we have a lot of different colours of duct/gaffer tape and 10 colours of solo cups. We use the colour of the solo and then tape on the airpot when we up pot. This is a white pot most recently used for Wedding Crasher.

Stickers are for sales and sticking places. Little label maker for testing certificate number and %

Nick

IMG_5403.jpeg
IMG_5402.jpeg

What’s Forty 45 mean?

Great minds think alike Kef! CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:passitleft: It’s the only way to keep track of names and dates otherwise I would forget all of it 😂

Can tell you one day @Keffka then have to kill you 😅

Or its the very first post in my OT thread.

Forty - 45

The logo was always going to be non green and not have a leaf or anything obviously cannabis related.

Nick

Phew lol that was like reading my brain thinking lol

Me too, that and I write stuff down on a calendar 📅. Otherwise I’m going to forget about it. CL🍀

Lol yep.. I started using my phones calendar a lot

I write the strain and the date on a little tiny sliver of paper and tape to the lid of the 1 1/2 pint ball jars place a Bovia on top of an ounce + of medicine . Seal it up and it is good for years, pull the tape and the jar looks like new. In fact a helper has been giving me heck for keeping a few jars of strains a year from years gone by and they are taking up space in my safe. And going into dispensaries they have expirations on the product. So in the past month I have started smoking old strains from older jars. Right now I have "Money Maker" out, from 2016, it still rocks like the date it was put away.

I write the strain and the date on a little tiny sliver of paper and tape to the lid of the 1 1/2 pint ball jars place a Bovia on top of an ounce + of medicine . Seal it up and it is good for years, pull the tape and the jar looks like new. In fact a helper has been giving me heck for keeping a few jars of strains a year from years gone by and they are taking up space in my safe. And going into dispensaries they have expirations on the product. So in the past month I have started smoking old strains from older jars. Right now I have "Money Maker" out, from 2016, it still rocks like the date it was put away.
I have to label the jars cause I am still burping a couple of strains from my recent harvest.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom