Sick or mature? Please help!

Adam13213

20160713_121723.jpg

Plz help me with my sick girls.

Fox farm trio, 1 gal off tap water with nutes split between 4 5gal pots of soil given to them every 3 days, with 2 mars hydro 98 led reflectors lights running 22/7.

Do you check ph of the feeds ? Also what ppm or ec are you feeding ? Could be salt build up or ph related. I would most likely flush with 5 x pot size correct ph water and finish with a microb tea or something like great white microb powder

Your pH is way outta whack if I read that right...Your splitting 1 gallon of nute solution between 4 five gallon pots? Nothing ever gets to the bottom half of the plant but old salts! Flush with 15 gallons clean water and put proper amount of nutes in the last gallon and give her the whole gallon.

In a 5 gallon pot you should be feeding or watering a minimum of 1 whole gallon per plant. Water and or feed every plant until you have some pour out from the bottom.

Theres your problem.

Plus you shouldnt be feeding every 3 days. Wait until shes fully dry and then flood with plain water, let her go all the way dry again then flood with nute mix....Feed every other watering.

Thanks for chiming in there fanleaf . Good to know i was on the right track with my suggestion . I may have been a bit flush happy saying 5x pot size, 3 seems more realistic.
Hey man. 3x, 5x whats the difference at that point right? lol. We both know its a pain but its gotta get done.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom