Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

warning these images may shock you lol ... amazed what the sun has brought on with these , good news i am seeing one show female preflowers , i am taken some clones off her today as these beauties are hard as hell . they have put up with so much , i think this will be a cracking strain for future grows , thanks MF , :)

P1070587.JPG
P10705881.JPG
P1070589.JPG
P10705901.JPG
P1070591.JPG
P1070592.JPG
P10705931.JPG

When they went on holiday I thought it was with a one-way ticket :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sometimes we can overdo it where we should just let Nature get on with it. I suspect your idea on regular seeds may have something to it as I have never had a hermie from a female seed. That's not to say it can't happen but it has never happened to me.

mate ive read it in a number of places now , i have that plant i re veged i know the guy paid a lot for the seeds , that thing went through hell with the guy that flowered it , thats why i wanted it , it will be good also with good genetics , it has all sorts of stress and never hermied , ill try seed it too

Subscribed TheNuttyProfessor, outstanding job.

Subscribed TheNuttyProfessor, outstanding job.
#

thank you , i ran in to some problems last night though , heavy rain and wind , some weak stems broke on me .. .. to good to be true as they say lol . just have to ride it out see what happens

thanks again:thumb:

Your outdoor grow has become this collection of absolutely stunning plants Professor! Well done. :bravo:

Sorry to hear they got wiped out. The risks of running outdoors. Hopefully the one holding on will survive, because I would expect the stress is going to ramp up potency as it fights to continue the genetic chain.

one showed preflowers about 2/3 weeks now but thats about it , showed female signs so i took 3 clones of it just so i can keep at least one going as they are tough as hell now after what the went through and have not stressed ,
Farmer the tough one showing signs is the Afghani so maybe ill try get some pollen of the clones in the near future :)

Back
Top Bottom