Skunkbubble grow journal

KrissK70 - I use a combo of organic tea I make from worm castings and from horns I bury in soil filled with Manure. In the biodynamic manner, I only fertilise during full moon phases and harvest similarly. Friends of mine who grow Pinot Noir use this method for their vineyard and the results as far as taste and flavour are unbelievable.

PAchamama - I think that heat and enviro would be issues depending on the variety grown. In some cases true landrace Indica need nearly all heat and no humidity. A tropic Sativa would probably suffer due to lack of Humidity and high rainfall.

Day 35

0648.JPG

0656.JPG
0676.JPG

06311.JPG
0683.JPG

Indoor Grow

2 X Bubblegum
1 X Chunky Cheese
1 X Blueberry Jam
1 X B-52

06118.JPG

Hi KrissK70 - Am using a 600watt HPS with a remote ballast for lighting. In the cupboard that I germinate in I use a 250watt HPS. Thanks for your comments and I appreciate the feedback. The Skunkbubble is growing really well and is a lot shorter and stouter than the bubblegum is originally so the more Indica elements from the Widow Skunk appear to be bred into the bubblegum as I had hoped it would.

I am getting some Blackberry seeds soon and am looking to grow them outdoors now we are getting some decent hot weather again! LOL

I have a cupboard that I could use for seedlings and am going to use a MH light probably 250watt? Would this be as good as the HPS?

hey dgh420 - got the light and am just waiting for seeds to arrive. Went 250 HPS as it could be used for both veg and flowering with, and the HPS should do this.

KrissK70 - get a grow journal going ASAP when the seeds arrive. Plenty of matey's here who can help you out!!

Day 42

Ah... the sun comes out and the temperature is on the rise and all of the plants are starting to scream out of the ground! Today here it is going to be 33 celcius and took these pics early this morning. Have taken 1 of the male Skunk Bubble plants out of the garden bed as I think there is another 1 already there.

Plant no. 1

01790.JPG

Plant no. 3

01885.JPG

Plant no.4 is showing the most Widow Skunk traits of the variety so I have kept this plant seperate from the others in the ground.

02176.JPG

What else is in the Yard??

Alaskan Thunderfuck

01596.JPG

Autopot Blueberry Jam clone

013125.JPG

Super Silver Haze

01691.JPG

Californian Orange Bud

02063.JPG

Chunky Cheese Clone

01977.JPG

What is growing indoors??

Plants have been inside for just over a week now and are really starting to get their stretch on and are forming flowers at a rapid rate. The smell is just rude and I am lucky that the room is well ventilated. The Bubblegum and Chunky Cheese plants should come with an odour warning!! LOL

Blueberry Jam

006172.JPG

Bubblegum

012119.JPG
011133.JPG

B-52

008171.JPG

Chunky Cheese

010154.JPG

PAchamama- got the seeds from a mate of mine who lives in Alaska. Is really strong growing and I am told that it flowers and finishes in 7 weeks. So, it should be ready about 27th Feb 2010.

Cigo - Yep, cant wait for it to be late summer here in OZ! Am giving the plant the full treatment, 6.3PH soil, only fertilise during a full moon, 7hrs of direct sun a day, buried a fish in the compost as well that I am using as a request from my inuit mate. I guess you live in Alaska, you appreciate the nature around you in a special way?

cocoJoe - You betcha I am!

Cigo - It sounds like a truly beautiful place. But the cold would be something that would take getting used to!!

Smoke report - Skunkbubble

Have taken tips off 2 of the Skunkbubble plants today and given them a quick dry before rolling up. I usually like to roll a 3 cone joint. Have only had half so far and am impressed with the taste and high at such an early pick. Will be reporting in over time on all of the plants on the grow at the moment.

And the breeding begins!!

Have started today the pollination of the plants within the grow room by a Bubblegum male. Will have Bubblegum X Cheese, Bubblegum x Blueberry, Bubblegum x B52 and a fresh supply of Bubblegum seeds.

Male flowers on the Bubblegum

002237.JPG
009149.JPG

Seeded head of the Blueberry Jam

003200.JPG
006173.JPG

Back
Top Bottom