Slav's Growtent

Snelyslav

420 Member
Alright here begins my journey and I'll provide some background. Got 2x4x5 vipar spectra tent with a viparspectra p2500 with small gardening pots and coco loco medium. Started with unknown bagseed and grew about 5 of them between two harvests. None died. First two yielded 26g. The next 3 yielded 56g. Thinking it was genetics I got a hold of blue dream autos. Again got about 40g. A few more plants and another tent (2x2x5 with 2 viparspectra p1500) and here I am roughly a year later. Growing NYC Diesel in my viparspectra tent and purple lemonade Auto by fastbuds. This thread is in hopes I can get more direct help than other methods iv used.

SO NYC Diesel is at day 46f (113 from seed) and has a mutation of topping itself. It appears to be suffering from nitrogen toxicity. I have been flushing with just PH water with normal dose of Calmag. Using 3g fabric pot. Can't get it to go away at all and I feel like it's hurting yield. Water pH is 6.5 runoff is 5.9

Screenshot_20220816-193801~3.jpeg

Screenshot_20220816-193839~2.jpeg

Next run, you need to follow my method bro.

Forget the cocoloco,

Coco and perlite is the route.

going to try cultivation nation, coco mix.

Do the strainer method i used, with a bucket.

PH to 5.8,

Time to update on the NYC Diesel. After two waterings it is not looking much different other than bud growth which seems to be improving from what iv experienced from before. Leaves are still clawing unfortunately

IMG_20220822_100443.jpg

IMG_20220822_100439.jpg

IMG_20220822_100443.jpg

So, new grow. In strainer pot is purple Haze Auto. In the pot on the right is fire OG. Between them and on the left is grape cherry punch. Threw multiple seeds in pots so seeing a which one are stronger growing. Medium is buffered coco coir with perlite and slight amendments.

IMG_20221205_105418.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom