Slower Grower Of Northern Lights

Around 12-14 in. I started them outside I don't know if this has anything to do with it? I'll post pictures from this afternoon. I moved them all around to try to get them the best lighting and I buried my stem like camelback recommended.

420-magazine-mobile1486243355.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1314594889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023384618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile211784146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile368268499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1547102566.jpg

Hey I did say I'll guide you throughout the grow!
Don't forget the "Grow and help the world grow" adage haha
Right now I'm trying to figure out a way to upload this new photo I took for comparison's sake. That is if you'll allow me to post a photo in your journal?

420-magazine-mobile1660224219.jpg

Y'all this is embarrassing . so you see the flowery wrapping paper on the shower walls? My first attempt at a grow space. . I've made some progress right?!

Anybody else hang out with there plants in their PJs?
I'm a bum by choice and I've done things worse than hang out with my plants in Pjs. hahahaha

Here's a photo for comparison and reference:

DSC_054617.JPG

This baby here germinated on the 30th of June and popped from the ground a day later in a paper cup; transferred just this 9th to its final pot, very small pot (so I expect to yield just shy below an ounce dried if I play my cards right).
It's on its 3rd week of veg as well, not counting the one week it needed to root in the paper cup.
Tangerine Autoflowering an indica-ruderalis hybrid, I think it's one of the more rigorous vegetative gems in the breeder's collection and it could be bigger if I knew more of what I did than what really took place. But the schedule for this little lady here's watering every three days with "complete" organic nutrients, the type used by most farmers here in my country. For the veg period I also do foliar feeding to help increase humidity, as in veg the cannabis plant loves humidity (think springtime conditions). The days this little lady takes to dry out the medium is getting shorter and shorter as the weeks go by, she loves to eat a lot, just like me.

and if anyone's wondering what the bottle of cinnamon is for, it's to advertise the point that cinnamon along with most garden variety "condiment" plants act as natural pesticides and fungicides. So instead of using chemicals and other types of shit cannabis plants don't want try cinnamon or cayenne (sprinkle it on top of the soil of course), in lieu of chemical pesticides and fungicides.

I'm a bum by choice and I've done things worse than hang out with my plants in Pjs. hahahaha

Here's a photo for comparison and reference:

DSC_054617.JPG

This baby here germinated on the 30th of June and popped from the ground a day later in a paper cup; transferred just this 9th to its final pot, very small pot (so I expect to yield just shy below an ounce dried if I play my cards right).
It's on its 3rd week of veg as well, not counting the one week it needed to root in the paper cup.
Tangerine Autoflowering an indica-ruderalis hybrid, I think it's one of the more rigorous vegetative gems in the breeder's collection and it could be bigger if I knew more of what I did than what really took place. But the schedule for this little lady here's watering every three days with "complete" organic nutrients, the type used by most farmers here in my country. For the veg period I also do foliar feeding to help increase humidity, as in veg the cannabis plant loves humidity (think springtime conditions). The days this little lady takes to dry out the medium is getting shorter and shorter as the weeks go by, she loves to eat a lot, just like me.

Bravo ... is it bad I'm extremely jealous? Anything boys can do girls can do better right? .

Omg camelback do you do Yoga? I take a yoga class 4 days a week! Looks like I need to take a marijuana class instead .

Weed, donuts, games and a solitary lifestyle's about the only meditation I need, sad to say. Yoga seems interesting but the usual sulking in the morning's doing me fine, too. haha

Hows it going K, you're definitely on the right track.
First, You came HERE to kick it and learn with us! Also, you provide good information.
As you move forward you should really think about an intake fan as well as a carbon filter/fan combo for air flow. Air movement is a key element for your grow. Gives the babes fresh air to breathe, helps with temps/humidity, and will cut down the smell when you get into flower. I know you're diving in(tons of info!) Just here to say :welcome:

Hows it going K, you're definitely on the right track.
First, You came HERE to kick it and learn with us! Also, you provide good information.
As you move forward you should really think about an intake fan as well as a carbon filter/fan combo for air flow. Air movement is a key element for your grow. Gives the babes fresh air to breathe, helps with temps/humidity, and will cut down the smell when you get into flower. I know you're diving in(tons of info!) Just here to say :welcome:

Do you think you could give me a super detailed list of exactly what I need to get from Lowes or Homedepot? Chances are I'll have to ask someone who works there to help me on my scavenger hunt! We can save the instructions for later.... I just need to know EXACTLY what I need to purchase and maybe a heads up on how much it will cost. Maybe I can run by there after work!

Do you think you could give me a super detailed list of exactly what I need to get from Lowes or Homedepot? Chances are I'll have to ask someone who works there to help me on my scavenger hunt! We can save the instructions for later.... I just need to know EXACTLY what I need to purchase and maybe a heads up on how much it will cost. Maybe I can run by there after work!
Honestly hun, best thing to do is find a local hydroponic store and make friends

Is what I did back in March, learned a tone, and with the peeps here , you are set.

Amazon has a lot of the stuff u need but getting local can be a life saver at times as well as the advice they provide

Find a couple, check Yelp reviews and such, and go make friends. Yer not shy, you'll do fine

Box store do t have the right fans and filters, hydro store will
Filter system is Gunna run you about 200-250 with the filter
But get good stuff, not cheap stuff on Amazon, having a fan die can be catastrophic in flower stage

With small plants come little responsibility when it comes to air ventilation in the tent. I personally don't have any form of ventilation except for constant vigilance with letting "used" air out of the tent which gives flowering plants its 'okay' fix of CO2---just stick a fan there and switch it to three come flowering time is a minimalist's advise---as lowering humidity is required only after the third or second week of flowering, depends on the quickness of bud formation. Which leads to one more thing: monitoring humidity, you need something that could check RH and Temps stat! Again, and I'm not saying do what I do, but I don't have any of these apparatuses, I work with full vigilance and research on my side; not to demean a well-equipped tent, it makes everything easier to get a better setup after all.

This also begs the question: will you be doing any form of training with your plant? For a beginner's grow, I would suggest leaving the plant be and let it do its thang. This is so that you would understand well how a cannabis plant grows naturally. Adding extra time for training plants will change the way the plant looks, its growth and (possibly) potency.

Man, I'm in the tropics. This place has got probably worse humidity and heat than Florida (I've been to Orlando), coldest weather we have here's like in Florida's winter time. Not sure if Florida's the same climate with lovely Texas. Hope you guys can tell but I enjoyed being a tourist in the US, especially smoking that legal chronic in Washington and California, where cannabis is free and not in chains unlike most other states and countries.

BUT, yea, if you can afford it and have the means to grab the opportunity of improving your tent, go all out! My point being it is not hard to please the cannabis plant, it's called weed for a reason.
*fun tidbit, the marijuana word came from the Mexican song about that cockroach dancing and looking for chronic, what a sight to imagine---worse than Rick and Morty

Box store do t have the right fans and filters, hydro store will
Filter system is Gunna run you about 200-250 with the filter
But get good stuff, not cheap stuff on Amazon, having a fan die can be catastrophic in flower stage

I looked for a "local" hydroponics store and the closest one to me is about a hour away. . And your right about the friends part, I can to anybody! In Texas marajuana is super frowned upon. like its crack or something. Most people have never smoked it or consumed it whatever and cast major judgement on you for this sort of thing. I'm not so sure how i could talk my way into finding out what i need without them knowing. .

Man, I'm in the tropics. This place has got probably worse humidity and heat than Florida (I've been to Orlando), coldest weather we have here's like in Florida's winter time. Not sure if Florida's the same climate with lovely Texas. Hope you guys can tell but I enjoyed being a tourist in the US, especially smoking that legal chronic in Washington and California, where cannabis is free and not in chains unlike most other states and countries.

BUT, yea, if you can afford it and have the means to grab the opportunity of improving your tent, go all out! My point being it is not hard to please the cannabis plant, it's called weed for a reason.
*fun tidbit, the marijuana word came from the Mexican song about that cockroach dancing and looking for chronic, what a sight to imagine---worse than Rick and Morty
you know, i just thought last night that my plants my need some air in there! lol and i swear they seem better since i've been leaving there tent open during there 6 hour nap. Tomorrow is pay day! I mean, i've got bills and stuff but I could probably drop $100 or so on some home improvements.... ideas?.....

I love all your cute little facts.
You so funny

Back
Top Bottom