Slower Grower of Northern Lights

Itskelseyyall

Hey ya'll
Okay so I'm from Texas and currently undergoing my first grow. My seeds popped on July 3 and they are all just surprises... my dumb ass didn't buy feminized seeds so I guess I can only hope and pray these babies are ladies. Anyways I feel like my seeds are growing so slow... and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I got a grow tent, and I got 600w LED on them about a foot and a half away. Please help but please dumb it down for me, I'm super new to this and I already feel like my life is just one big blonde moment. Thank you!! .
420-magazine-mobile1146822745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1512359556.jpg

A little more info will help folks try and help you out, as there are so many variables and w/o knowing some of them folks could only give you "guesses".

How to Ask for Grow Support

I asked a Mod to move it to FAQ (The Grow Forum section) as you will get more folks to see it there and maybe they can try and help you out.

Your medium looks very wet, I know some do take quite a while to take off especially if they are in a larger pot than what they need. A lot of the action is going on under the soil with root establishment and the like, I'd give em another week and maybe lay of the watering a bit, I use a syringe to water my sprouts and I just do about an inch or two around them. What are you growing them in?

i agree with chippers, your medium looks way to wet, all i grow is northern lights and it tends to like very little high spectrum light at the start, i only put my northern lights under a 600 when there 3-4 inches tall and around 2-3 weeks old.

i agree with chippers, your medium looks way to wet, all i grow is northern lights and it tends to like very little high spectrum light at the start, i only put my northern lights under a 600 when there 3-4 inches tall and around 2-3 weeks old.

Thank you so much for the help!!

That's ok I've just started growing myself :) check the ph too I'd advise, its all learning putting it into practice I've found is something else lol happy growing.

Cheers dude yeah I'd be interested. I'm doing autos at the moment I've not given nutes yet, but they've had some rhizotonic just a tiny amount.

THE A+B ARE CANNA COCO.

ALL THESE ARE TO 1L.

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (3.5 rhizotonic)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic) (1ML BUD CANDY) (1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 2-4: (3.2ML A+B) (2-3ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML BIG BUD) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 5: (3.2ML A+B) (3.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK)(1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 6: (2.5ML A+B) (4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1.5ML PK)(1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 7-8: FLUSH WATER.

Thanks I'm using advanced nutes for these ladies the ph perfect one as it takes the hassle out as far as that goes and its one less thing to worry about.

THE A+B ARE CANNA COCO AND CANNA AQUA.

ALL THESE ARE TO 1L.

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G) (1ML BUD CANDY) (1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 2-4: (3.2ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G) (2-3ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML BIG BUD) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 5: (3.2ML A+B) (3.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK)(1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 6: (2.5ML A+B) (4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2.5ML CANNAZYM) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1.5ML PK)(1ML BUD FACTOR X)

WEEK 7-8: FLUSH WATER.

Back
Top Bottom