Slower Grower Of Northern Lights

Just be sure yer heat and smell is under controll

She is in the south, so Heat can and will be an issue

Im sure You will figure it all out

Well they are inside upstairs at my house stays around 65 or so and my fan doesn't get too hott... do you think this is okay?

Well they are inside upstairs at my house stays around 65 or so and my fan doesn't get too hott... do you think this is okay?

Should be good Now, the smell may be an issue long term, but you can work upto it

Find a couple 6" clip on Fans, they help move the air, remember hot air rises, open a vent on top of the tent, and one on the bottom, will help with air movement

Yer probably fine now on yer stuffs, we can find some decent Fans and Filter for ya on amazon when its closer to flower and stinky time. As they get bigger you may need more Light, Im not a LED guy, so Im sure time will tell on that

Should be good Now, the smell may be an issue long term, but you can work upto it

Find a couple 6" clip on Fans, they help move the air, remember hot air rises, open a vent on top of the tent, and one on the bottom, will help with air movement

Yer probably fine now on yer stuffs, we can find some decent Fans and Filter for ya on amazon when its closer to flower and stinky time. As they get bigger you may need more Light, Im not a LED guy, so Im sure time will tell on that

Thank you so much! I need all the help I can get! I'm already getting more confident thanks to you guys...people say I look like a Barbie (so annoying & this isn't purposeful I promise) but I can see it now... when marijuana gets legalized in Texas, I'm sure they will come out with a bud Barbie, hope you all remember me! .

Thank you so much! I need all the help I can get! I'm already getting more confident thanks to you guys...people say I look like a Barbie (so annoying & this isn't purposeful I promise) but I can see it now... when marijuana gets legalized in Texas, I'm sure they will come out with a bud Barbie, hope you all remember me! .
I think they have a Blondey strain now

Lol

Remember to keep their naptime dark, no disturbance of darkness whatsoever. This principle is more important to apply during the 12/12 cycle. LEDs as far as I know produce less heat than HID and HPS bulbs, your LED light's got fans on top which helps a bit with ventilation.

Forgo the Barbie bud idea, go with Kelsey Kush or something gnarly sounding that would appeal to Californians like Texas Barbecue OG Breath. With the right attitude toward growing, having a strain for yourself won't be hard now.

Remember to keep their naptime dark, no disturbance of darkness whatsoever. This principle is more important to apply during the 12/12 cycle. LEDs as far as I know produce less heat than HID and HPS bulbs, your LED light's got fans on top which helps a bit with ventilation.

Forgo the Barbie bud idea, go with Kelsey Kush or something gnarly sounding that would appeal to Californians like Texas Barbecue OG Breath. With the right attitude toward growing, having a strain for yourself won't be hard now.

Do you know anything about the other strain I have? The panama medicine man from etsy? Its the trinity b description below:

420-magazine-mobile1559112790.jpg

Do you know anything about the other strain I have? The panama medicine man from etsy? Its the trinity b description below:

420-magazine-mobile1559112790.jpg
What are yer goals for the growing yer doing??
I've never heard of it, but there are bazillion strains out there

How far away are your lights? What's the manufacturer recommend distance? I haven't grow a northern lights yet so I can speak to the growth rate of them, but my Purple Bud at the end of one week above soil is about the same height. When are you measuring time from? From seed crack, exposed tap, or from when she broke through the ground?
Bless your heart sugar. They're looking like they're ready for some nutrients. A little more light would help too. Any way yall could take them outside for some TX sun?

What are yer goals for the growing yer doing??
I've never heard of it, but there are bazillion strains out there

Well I haven't smoked or consumed any marijuana in over 2 years!! It's really hard to find.... so I would like to have enough for just myself. It's always been something that helps with my anxiety that doesn't make me a zombie or cause me to put a bunch of harsh chemicals into my body. I'm really health conscious and probably won't smoke... but I would love to make some lotions and creams. And brownies . plus there's a guy I know who lives up the street and he told me I couldn't grow shit... so that's an incentive too

Well I haven't smoked or consumed any marijuana in over 2 years!! It's really hard to find.... so I would like to have enough for just myself. It's always been something that helps with my anxiety that doesn't make me a zombie or cause me to put a bunch of harsh chemicals into my body. I'm really health conscious and probably won't smoke... but I would love to make some lotions and creams. And brownies . plus there's a guy I know who lives up the street and he told me I couldn't grow shit... so that's an incentive too
Yer too funny

Infused oils is great also, cooking and orally, and easy to do. Not as Intense as smoking and good for anxiety and aches​ and pains

I agree they look a little light starved...maybe add a few cfl's around the outside a bit

Yer too funny

Infused oils is great also, cooking and orally, and easy to do. Not as Intense as smoking and good for anxiety and aches​ and pains

I agree they look a little light starved...maybe add a few cfl's around the outside a bit

Ughhhhh how can they be light starved? I posted a pic of my light it's not strong enough? ☹️

I just read it's a 600w, that should be good
Maybe the stint outdoors stunted em Abit

Do u do Amazon??? U need nutes

Yes... but what about in the mean time? Anything from a local store? And what do I order off Amazon? Nothing to crazy expensive I gotta eat haha

This is what I use, pretty easy and simple

Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
71Y3TJ4ju5L_SL1500_.jpg

You can get by Now with just Big Bloom and Grow Big till they start to flower, Save ya about $10

But Id add the CalMag as well
General Hydroponics CALiMAGic Quart

81OFaANMmsL_SL1500_.jpg

Do you PH yer water, that is important, a PH tester is a must
61HaaFrsEqL_SL1500_.jpg

If u use tap water, and the PH is High, white vinegar can lower it, or like Me, I get water from those machines at the grocery store and never have to worry

This is a good start for ya

Back
Top Bottom