Slower Grower Of Northern Lights

I would personally hold off on the nutes this early on. At least until you get your order but that's just me. It depends on what nutrients are already in the soil to begin with. I use Ocean Forest soil and it has a bunch of good stuff that will feed my plants for the first 2-3 weeks. How close are your babies to the led?

420-magazine-mobile1026272901.jpg

Know anything about this stuff?

That looks like it has everything you need to get started without adding any nutes just like Ocean Forest. Good job on finding that!

...Beautiful smile!...just had a quick look...didn't see that particular product...but they seem to be an organically based company...which makes me think their soil could easily support the first few weeks of life...Hmmnnnn?...cheerz...h00k...

...Beautiful smile!...just had a quick look...didn't see that particular product...but they seem to be an organically based company...which makes me think their soil could easily support the first few weeks of life...Hmmnnnn?...cheerz...h00k...
Looks like good shit. CONTAINS VITAL EARTH'S ORGANIC COMPOST OMRI.CONTAINS MEGA WORM EARTHWORM CASTINGS.CONTAINS GUANO, PEATMOSS, AND PUMICE.CONTAINS MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI AND VITAL EARTH'S POWDERED GLACIAL ROCK.IDEAL WATER-TO-AIR RATIO.PERFECT FOR ALL VARIETIES OF FLOWERING PLANTS. Sorry for shouting. I copied and pasted. Lol

Looks like good shit. CONTAINS VITAL EARTH'S ORGANIC COMPOST OMRI..CONTAINS MEGA WORM EARTHWORM CASTINGS.CONTAINS GUANO, PEATMOSS, AND PUMICE.CONTAINS MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI AND VITAL EARTH'S POWDERED GLACIAL ROCK.IDEAL WATER-TO-AIR RATIO.PERFECT FOR ALL VARIETIES OF FLOWERING PLANTS. Sorry for shouting. I copied and pasted. Lol

If I did good, it was by a complete accident....
we all know I don't know what I'm doing

I did like the colors on the bag though .

Once you post 50 times I think you can pm people on here but not sure. Then you can share pics throughout the community without clogging up your journal.

Don't keep that light less then 18" from your babies. They will fry. I would actually go about 20" at least. Goodnight and happy growing!

For the organic soil with vital, helpful compounds, I would hold off on giving chemical fertilizers. The Mychorriza will die off once it tastes a dose of chemical phosphorous, so upon transplant to this kind of soil, I would hold off giving nutes for a week or two. The vermicast will keep your babies solved until your babies ask for nutrients (remember less is better, and always listen to what the plants need).
To give everyone who don't know what mychorriza in action looks like, it's those small looking hair things on roots that act as beneficial fungi; they're basically effective health supplements for your cannabis plants.
It is okay to give plants P and K during veg but they won't make use for it much except for the P which aids in root growth/health and prevents shock, but it is more substantial to give them higher nitrogen---this is present in vermicast and triple filtered ground coffee beans, just so if you're wondering what a good natural source of N is.

For the organic soil with vital, helpful compounds, I would hold off on giving chemical fertilizers. The Mychorriza will die off once it tastes a dose of chemical phosphorous, so upon transplant to this kind of soil, I would hold off giving nutes for a week or two. The vermicast will keep your babies solved until your babies ask for nutrients (remember less is better, and always listen to what the plants need).
To give everyone who don't know what mychorriza in action looks like, it's those small looking hair things on roots that act as beneficial fungi; they're basically effective health supplements for your cannabis plants.
It is okay to give plants P and K during veg but they won't make use for it much except for the P which aids in root growth/health and prevents shock, but it is more substantial to give them higher nitrogen---this is present in vermicast and triple filtered ground coffee beans, just so if you're wondering what a good natural source of N is.

I feel like I just took a chemistry class .

Back
Top Bottom