Small buds: Popcorn

kosio bosio

I don't know if it's only me or there's something about the smaller nugs.

I know that people are used to looking at the big fat collas at the top of the plant.

But today while I was watering my plants (and doing the daily visual inspection), I looked at the bottom of the plants and saw those small but trichome rich buds.

I took some pictures of them and decided to show you guys.

I thought there might be more people, like me, that get fascinated by the look of the smaller buds and not only the tops.

P.S. I know that the pictures are on one side but I couldn't figure out why it keeps uploading them like that...hopefully will figure it out soon...

P.S. 2. Feel free to show your smaller buds.

tempImageI3tPf7.png

tempImageccn2YR.png

tempImage8g1vdI.png

P.S. I know that the pictures are on one side but I couldn't figure out why it keeps uploading them like that...hopefully will figure it out soon...
Really nice looking photos and nice looking buds and good colors. As for those small buds, I save them.

As for your question about the photos being on the side; it seems to be a problem I have more often with my cell phone than with my regular camera. What I end up doing is using a basic digital image program to flip the photo to the right which turns it so the top of the buds are at the top of the photo. Then I click on save which saves the change I made.

If you are using a cell phone camera start clicking on all the program icons that appear while looking at a photo. One of them might be the option to change the orientation of the photo and the ability to save should show up right away. Or , it might show up after you try to move on to looking at another photo.

Really nice looking photos and nice looking buds and good colors. As for those small buds, I save them.

As for your question about the photos being on the side; it seems to be a problem I have more often with my cell phone than with my regular camera. What I end up doing is using a basic digital image program to flip the photo to the right which turns it so the top of the buds are at the top of the photo. Then I click on save which saves the change I made.

If you are using a cell phone camera start clicking on all the program icons that appear while looking at a photo. One of them might be the option to change the orientation of the photo and the ability to save should show up right away. Or , it might show up after you try to move on to looking at another photo.

Thanks for the advise.
I will give it a try with the next photos that I upload.

Back
Top Bottom