So disappointed

fireman128

When I started this grow I was excited since I had one other grow under my belt and this time I went from a $50 budget grow to a $500 setup. While germinating the seeds my id tags got knocked down and I had 4 different seed strains. No biggie that I wont know which is which 2 sprout and start great. The entire grow went great actually not alot of nute burn, always mixed molasses with my nutes for feedings. The girls looked amazing. Neither girl started to frost up good until week 9 flower, week 11 i checked my trichs and found about 50% were cloudy 10% amberish. So i started a 1 week flush using molasses and water. After 1 week all signs pointed to being ready so i chopped them down. Finished my bud wash and let hang for 5 hours then jarred and drying in the fridge. Today i took a bud from both strains I had and done a quick dry to sample my hard work. Smooth as a babys bottom. Burning good.... excited thinking ive nailed it but 20 minutes go by and no high.. after an hour i sample the other and the lightest body buzz.. what the hell did i do too my girls. The strains i had csme straight from an advertised and reputable company. All strains auposed to produce over 20% Thc... i used 3 oz of trim and popcorn buds to make cannabutter that was originally read at 1oz to 1lb of butter sticks. This am put a tablespoon in with my oatmeal, an hourly later barelyfelt anything.. i have the bottom 3rd in reveg and Im wondering if they are even worth revegging.. so dishearted as this is my medicine. Alot of hard work and doing everything within my means to make it the best and hell its weak as water. Heres a couple pics.

Attachments

• 1536538737387.jpg
    1536538737387.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 1536538737250.jpg
    1536538737250.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 1536538737081.jpg
    1536538737081.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 1536538736808.jpg
    1536538736808.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 86
Those from harvest??

I'd say ya pulled em a bit early, like 2 weeks or so

But still should get ya high

What strains are they, possibly highnin CBD???

Never heard of going right into jars and drying in the fridge, I would think it be a disaster waiting to happen IMHO. Agree with Chris that looks early, but should still do something unless a high CBD strain (but even then still should).

Its called Dr Ziggys low and slow method. Sweetsue recommends it.

One of those "to each their own" things that folks do far as growing goes, all swear by their methods for the most part, maybe I'm just paranoid of mold or live in a higher humidity area where that is more of an issue. When I first started a couple years back I tried to stay with the K.I.S.S. method (Keep It Simple S.....), after a few grows I changed a few things slightly but one of those "if it ain't broke, don't ____ with it" kind of thing.

One of those "to each their own" things that folks do far as growing goes, all swear by their methods for the most part, maybe I'm just paranoid of mold or live in a higher humidity area where that is more of an issue. When I first started a couple years back I tried to stay with the K.I.S.S. method (Keep It Simple S.....), after a few grows I changed a few things slightly but one of those "if it ain't broke, don't ____ with it" kind of thing.
1st grow I hung to dry and was great smoke. This time tried the low and slow and never doing it again. Back to hanging

I checked the trichs I have a 40xs jewelers. I thought they looked like they should but i could of been wrong only my 2nd grow.
Always check buds and not leaves, leaves degrade much faster
Lots of active white hair growth on those pics for sure

Ya learned, we all make mistakes, pop some new seeds and kick ass next grow

1st grow I hung to dry and was great smoke. This time tried the low and slow and never doing it again. Back to hanging
I've done the low n SLO, worked great

That's not why the buzz isn't there, but a longer cure may help for sure

And let them go a little bit longer, usually when I think they ready I wait 3-7 days and then decide again. I'm in soil, but towards the end they quit taking water (or don't get light in weight very quick), my outdoor ones more by the weather. But yeah even if taken early they should have some effect, not familiar with that dry/cure method, so maybe it will improve once it is dry/cured more (though times I have tried an "oops cut" before hanging that sat around for a couple days to dry I don't notice all that much difference than when it's cured other than slightly smoother smoking but the high not noticeable in difference).

Back
Top Bottom