Solar Flare 220

Good Morning All

I just fed the ladies 5 grams of MC. Glad I haven’t chopped this weekend as they are still adding weight

Thoughts?

IC

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2996.jpeg

Good Morning All

I just fed the ladies 5 grams of MC. Glad I haven’t chopped this weekend as they are still adding weight

Thoughts?

IC

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2996.jpeg
If she is eating keep feeding. :rofl:
Must be like trying to feed a rugby team.;)
Keep on Rocken Amigo. :theband:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Stupid question? How do you know when they stop eating?
Feel the weight of the pot.
It will gradually take longer and longer to empty after feeding.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

could be bad timing. i'd plan for a wk into may before they hit done. even then it'll be tight. maybe plan on a fridge dry if you're not around for the burp and cure.

edit : are there any members nearby that could help ? this is a general shout out to give @Ice cream some needed help.

@bluter . I will know more next week as i see a neurologist this Tuesday as i have no
Balance and my wife has a visit with her dermatologist this Thursday. That will tell if we’re going out of town may 15

sending good thoughts and vibes. you're due for a good turn.

I suspect - correct me I'm wrong, you are growing medical purposes so would prefer a more calming effect, not more "racey"?

Given your potential time constraints and dry cure being the place where you can lose the most quality?

I'd chop 7th May

I'd dry 7 Days

I'd chuck them in Grove Bags on 14th May

I'd not even open the Grove Bags until say 31st May and trust they burp and humidity stabilse for you.

You're gonna spend I dunno $20 bucks the Grove Bag(s) but save jars, save Bovidas, save labour, save worry.

You also gain a week extra flower time - get less "racey" the longer flowered generally.

Nick

@NickHardy thanks for yours and everyones help. My point above is to say if everything goes bad ill have plenty of time to chop. If all goes good, recently ordered grove bags come into play

the grove bags will always be a decent investment. they still leave all your options open for timing chop.

I've cured a lot! Really a lot in Grove Bags and never seen mould, never seen them not work, really you can trust them - it gives you so much more flexibility. Reusable as well - its great looking weed so far!

Let's get it finished as best you can in the framework you have to work with!

Back
Top Bottom