Solar Flare 220

Ha. Wish it was that easy. Keep in mind i have to dry and jar them so i feel like in 14 days they should be good to go.

I just added another fan which is probably too late

never too late. as you say the larger problem will be finishing in time to hang and jar before you go. foxtail or not everything else is lined up well.

i'm thinking you might want to look into a vaccum pack cob or a fridge dry. fridge dry in particular could buy you enough time away.

Some growers are experimenting with shortening the light schedule in the last few weeks to speed up the finish.

@NickHardy

i run a diminishing schedule in flower. it rocks if you have enough light.

Some growers are experimenting with shortening the light schedule in the last few weeks to speed up the finish.

@NickHardy
I'm not even flipping to 12/12 my current grow. Just going 10/14, after 4 weeks I'll go 8/16.

Saves on electricity if nothing else!

Good Morning

Here’s another shot of the ladies. Im thinking of stop feeding and just plain water until the end when i think to chop.

On a personal note. I just found out my wife has skin cancer.

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2993.jpeg

Good Morning

Here’s another shot of the ladies. Im thinking of stop feeding and just plain water until the end when i think to chop.

On a personal note. I just found out my wife has skin cancer.

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2993.jpeg
So sorry my friend. :Namaste:
Hope everything is going to be OK.:love::hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good Morning All

I just fed the ladies 5 grams of MC . I will begin the flush next watering

MC and most other nutes are designed to be fed to the end. if the nute schedule doesn't call for a flush don't do it.

the plants usually plateau right at the end. if you are observant, you can decrease nutes a little from the flower levels. if you miss it, don't worry, it won't matter a pile. they will stop feeding entirely right at the end. if you like you can go to water for a few days just to leave them standing while you prep them for chop.

edit : forgot to say they look great.

The one plant (smallest) continues to shoot white hairs while foxtailing

it might not quit. sometimes they foxtail til you chop. if it were me i'd simply pull it when the other plant is ready.
what are you running for light ? it may be too much, or you may be too close to it for that plant.

@bluter im using a Solar Flare 220 in a 3x3x6 ft tent. I also have 6” charcoal filter for cleaning the air in the tent.,I also have 2 fans.
how far is the light away from the top of the plants and do you run a dimmer ?

edit : to be clear i'd still just go by the other plant and pull them together based on that.

just had a look at the light. it's only 220w so it's definitely not overpowered for the 3 x 3. your foxtail plant probably had a genetic predisposition and just hit the right spot between the light available, the rh, and the temp.

keep doing what you are and pull them when you feel the other is good. they'll both be great. you're doing a bit more than fantastic for what you are working with. nice job.

ease into the finish and just fill the jars before changing things.

@bluter . That was my last lan from the beginning was to chop both at the same time. Because of health issues this may be my last grow. I had heart surgery in November and yesterday we found out my wife has skin cancer

i cannot imagine the personal sorrow and anguish and could never claim to understand the way you do. everything good i can send your way i do.
i would advise you to continue growing if at all you can though. the mental/spiritual and medical health benefits are well worth it.

my personal approach has been much more med focused for the last couple decades. there are simple tinctures, topicals, canna pills, and other things that could apply directly for your help.
my 80 yr mother had a quad bypass surgery and swears she can't function as well without the topicals since. it eases deep tissue pain and scars.

thc in particular is known to hate cancer cells and will literally consume them when in contact. the largest problem is delivering an effective dose to the target. thc and cbd extract creams in the right potencies have been shown to slow topical skin cancers.

edit : i worked with a few folk locally in the mmj community now for about 2 decades. you need to network out to similar folk near you as well as here on the board.

Back
Top Bottom