Some set up pics

Hey Guys! I managed to get everything up and running over the weekend. Just waiting on a few things, but in the mean time, Ill get the ladies started.

Do me a favor guys. Im going to follow this post with a few pictures of the MH Bulbs. What do you think of the color of the bulbs? One looks white, and the other blue. Is that normal?
DSCF30333.JPG
DSCF30342.JPG
DSCF30352.JPG
DSCF30373.JPG
DSCF30401.JPG
DSCF3041.JPG
DSCF3042.JPG
DSCF30431.JPG
DSCF30441.JPG
DSCF3045.JPG
DSCF3046.JPG
DSCF30471.JPG
DSCF30481.JPG
DSCF30512.JPG
DSCF3052.JPG
DSCF30531.JPG
DSCF3054.JPG
DSCF3055.JPG
DSCF3056.JPG
DSCF30571.JPG
DSCF3058.JPG
DSCF3059.JPG
DSCF30601.JPG
DSCF3062.JPG
DSCF3063.JPG
DSCF3064.JPG
DSCF30652.JPG

Here ya go. Let me know what you think.
DSCF3049.JPG
DSCF30501.JPG

So nothing to worry about?

Yes C1, there is a subtle difference in the hue of light bulbs. You could say the top one is warmer, more yellow/red tones; and the bottom is whiter, cooler. But the variance is slight, but noticeable.

Ok, thanks guys. Now that Im pretty much all set up, Im goin to start a new Grow Journal. Ill post the link in here so you guys can follow. Thanks for all the advice!

Mother F*****!!!

I got home from work today to find out we had a power outage. I didn't think it was a big deal seeing how my set up is pretty much all automated with the AutoPilot. It has a lithium battery to keep time for 24 hours. Well, I walked downstairs and found nothing running and the box had an 8 on it.

No breakers were tripped, so the garden had power before and after the outage which lasted a few hours.
I have searched everywhere and can't figure out what it means. I have tried resetting it, unpluging the temp sensor, lights, and fans and the box still reads 8.

What the f***!!!!!
IMG_8782.jpg

Oh, on a good note, the seedling heating mat was not hooked up to the box, so the little babies stayed warm all day.

I did try that, and no codes, or troubleshooting in the manual or web site. I even moved it away from the ballast to make sure they weren't causing any E noise.

im all in 4 this 1,been ridin the fences 4 2 long gunna settle in 4 this.its gunna b a sweet ride!!!!!!congrats bro on 1 sweet set up,im subbed!keep it green peace out

I am not sure what is wrong with controller but wanted to say I love your set up. :) good luck on finding the error code.
Oh did you try resetting the controller

"To Reset the Factory Settings - Press and hold the Enter / Reset and down button for 3 seconds. The display will read f.Set. Press the Enter/Reset button again to restore the factory default settings. When the factory reset is complete the unit will say doNE."

I am not sure what is wrong with controller but wanted to say I love your set up. :) good luck on finding the error code.
Oh did you try resetting the controller

"To Reset the Factory Settings - Press and hold the Enter / Reset and down button for 3 seconds. The display will read f.Set. Press the Enter/Reset button again to restore the factory default settings. When the factory reset is complete the unit will say doNE."

I tried that with no luck. Im gonna try and get ahold of Hydrofarm and see what they say.
For now, I bypassed the controller and have the lights and fans plugged directly int an outlet. Thank god I can keep the seeds goin. Would have been a waste!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I cant wait to see some greens popping out of the rock wool!

Well, I just contacted Hydrofarm and told them exactly what is going on. We tried a few different things with no luck. They had no idea what the 8 error code is. SO they advised me to contact the place I bought it from and get a replacement box.

Mother F*****!!!! Now I have to wait another few weeks to get it back. Its not 100% needed to run the garden, but having everything automated makes my life a lot easier. You know how us red eyes get...... a little forgetful at times.......

AHHHHH YEAAAAA!!!!

Well guys, I had a feeling that that error code had something to do with the internal battery. I took the back off the box, took the battery out and hooked it up and guess what? Its working now!!!!!

That battery was either on it was out, or no good. My power was out for a few hours yesterday, so that battery should have keep time but didnt. Ill replace the battery and see what the deal is.

Now its back to growing!

Back
Top Bottom