Some stupid questions here!

Ripples

1. how do you delete unwanted photos in your gallery? PLEASE DO NOT paste the "photo gallery guide" I have read it 20x and nowhere can I find how to delete a photo. I can tell you how to load one 12 different ways though!

2. How do I put in my signature my NEW journal. I can paste the link but it's not how i want it? Want it to look like the post..

I know i am computer illiterate but give me a break I'm old! Work with me. Feel free to start the beatings! Thanks in advance....

Adding a link to your siggy is done in your settings> edit signature. Put the URL to your new journal there, using the colors and font you choose from the menu. Then you look at the code. Right click on the URL, choose inspect element to get to the code.

The first part of the code after the href> is the actual link and has to stay the way it is written. The part of the code after the end quote mark> and the < font color ####> is the part that people will see. You can edit that part to say anything you want. I just played around with this today and finally got the link to look the way I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom