Quick question for Photoperiod growers

RoyMoss1987

Is there any limit to how long you can keep a photo plant in veg mode?

I want to start a photo along with my autos, but if I can't leave the photo in veg for the life of the autos I would rather not. Any thoughts?

Theoretically you can keep a mother plant in veg her entire life unless you get an interruption in light some plants will go into flowering as of being old but this is a rare occasion

Theoretically you can keep a mother plant in veg her entire life unless you get an interruption in light some plants will go into flowering as of being old but this is a rare occasion
Perfect, that's kinda what I thought but wanted to check before possibly wasting a seed. Thanks!

just remember when you flip your plants to 12/12 they can triple in size, so say if your autos take 12 weeks from start to finish, your going to have a really big plant on your hands unless you train really well.

Yeah I have heard of folks having a Mother plant for years to keep the strain going, myself I let my Mother Flower once I'm sure I have a clone or two that is going to make it, so I can do the same kind of thing of keeping the plant going as she has been good to me so far.

I run a dispensary in New Mexico and I have a couple different strings that I have been running for almost 12 years straight now so trust me your plant should be plenty fine

I run a dispensary in New Mexico and I have a couple different strings that I have been running for almost 12 years straight now so trust me your plant should be plenty fine
Fantastic! I only have 1 seed of a strain I absolutely love, and was a wonderful medicine for me. I want to make sure I can keep that strain going for as long as I possibly can.

I can teach you how to make feminized seeds out of that one strain that you like as medicine it is not hard not that difficult just a little bit of patience and maybe about $20 in cost total to do it once you do it you can do it with any of the strains that you ever end up getting never having to buy them again you know they will all be female

I can teach you how to make feminized seeds out of that one strain that you like as medicine it is not hard not that difficult just a little bit of patience and maybe about $20 in cost total to do it once you do it you can do it with any of the strains that you ever end up getting never having to buy them again you know they will all be female
That would be great. You can pm me, or whatever you'd like.

Hey Imhigh got you brother!!
Another question.
When you clone from the original mother (seed) and flower her and u keep the best clone as a mother. And make clones from her do tbey loose any strengh or potency. How many times would u have to clone clones before they not worth cloning?
Hope that makes sence.
Little stoned.

With a mother from seed you can continue to harvest clones off of her all you want as you harvest them they will grow back the problem with this is after four or five six years of doing this your plant loses its vigor and will start to slow down no longer producing a very high THC and very high production and fast growth these are things you look for with your mother but to extend that time that you are talking about you can take clones off of your mother plant take your mother plant and throw her into flowering use one of the Clones that you took replace it with the mother and grow her back out this will allow you to do this a little longer

Back
Top Bottom