And you'll be training them when exactly?

Hopefully the pot size will help stop some of that.
Doubtful in a cloth pot. 5 gallon didn't manage to keep it small, just root bound and needing water every day!

full

And you'll be training them when exactly?

Doubtful in a cloth pot. 5 gallon didn't manage to keep it small, just root bound and needing water every day!

full

I've seen those damn things before. Those aren't plants Shed, they're ALIENS. Look you're going to get us all killed.

Now that's a bush :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes, an alien that can disguise itself as a bush.

A 281-grams-at-harvest bush!

I think we can just about call that a pound.

It's the Quickening or something...
December 20, 2019
week two

The compost tea has done the magical stuff that it seems to do.
They are drying out the pots in two days.
I have learned to fertilize a lot. and do it often.
So with that, I hit them with 3
tbsp each
of BAS Build-A-Bloom.

The following pictures are taken over the course of five days after that.

WKD02729.JPG
WKD02730.JPG
WKD02731.JPG
WKD02732.JPG
WKD02733.JPG
WKD02734.JPG
WKD02735.JPG
WKD02736.JPG
WKD02737.JPG
WKD02738.JPG

Very nice! Love it, hope they don't pull away too much now. Those sativas always seem to have 50cm to spare after initiating bloom. I have NO more room for my Kali's she is licking Ikaros now. :)

Hope you have a Merry Xmas if I don't catch you more before. :blunt:

Very nice! Love it, hope they don't pull away too much now. Those sativas always seem to have 50cm to spare after initiating bloom. I have NO more room for my Kali's she is licking Ikaros now. :)
Hope you have a Merry Xmas if I don't catch you more before. :blunt:

Thank you Crazy Hope you had a great Christmas!

Gorgeous Retrix!

Thanks Shed!

And I'm back to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!

Thank you Shed. I hope you and yours had a fun and cannabis filled holiday!

WKD02747.JPG

December 28, 2019
End of week three.

This week they got the leaf strip and The lights lowered. I ended up raising them again because it seems to be too much. I also allowed the pots to get too dry this week.
The following photos are a progression through the week.

WKD02751.JPG
WKD02752.JPG
WKD02753.JPG
WKD02754.JPG
WKD02755.JPG
WKD02756.JPG
WKD02757.JPG
WKD02758.JPG

I don't know that I'm convinced that this is a GSC at this point.

January 18, 2020

First, the plants are already well into fading out, which started at the beginning of week 6.
This doesn't seem to match the finishing time of 10 weeks, and even makes the earliest 9 week scenario ambitious.

Second, they don't match the breeders pics at all. These flowers are turning purple. They also don't smell like mint, or chocolate but more like berries. In fact, they actually smell a lot like a blueberry. I bought the seed from Bonza Seeds so there's that, for what it's worth.

They are getting pretty frosty though. I attribute that to my implementation of a UV schedule more than anything.

WKD02785.JPG
WKD02786.JPG
WKD02787.JPG
WKD02788.JPG
WKD02789.JPG
WKD02790.JPG
WKD02791.JPG
WKD02792.JPG

Back
Top Bottom