Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Im doin 1000 wat in my tent all led under 8 girls im goin to veg for 2 mounths lets v how this small tent roll but im thinkin of upgrading my tents already but just dnt havethe room

Wen all chopped down i will post one pic so yall can guest weight so far 3 or 4 zips witch ant bad for just me shyt i stll have my hole sour d harvest doin a oil with all of it

Send dwc wifi og to flush finally will give her a 2 weeks flush nl doin well aswell probably almost half way to the end . and my new girls will get hair cuts n next week off to flower but there doin really well quick question can i start a clone in coco ? We will find out

Hello guys sorry ben bud sitting lol well guys pulled to zips n a half of 3 small plants Still got wifi n nl5 to cut didnt do great buttt quality is there 100 percent sticky as hell stickin to the jar but alll runing smooth no mold so far i think my last grow thats were i fucked up but in jars way to early i have to learn patience lol ooo threw a pic of a car i painted the other day came out awsome threw 4 dif pears in it looks great

Yep lol paint restore old cars custom paint lil bit of evreythin lol n thanks penny really stayed on top of it this time never thought just to smoke some really good flower alot went into it lol props to all the professionals

Wifi was done flushed mighty well the smell of this plant i have never smelled something like it .it makes u like go outer space im guesing heaving lol i hope my baby wifi happens again i will clone her n a few other that i dnt have beans to keep the gen goin

N just likeed i planed last nl5 will finish nice under that 150 wat hps but this will b the last run hps guys turing led all the way but i have ben keeping something from u guys im making a q boared on the hush hush we will c how it goes it will b a long project cuz im not in a rush since ima run it in the winter

Back
Top Bottom