Sour Diesel SOG

Ok I went out and pulled fan leaves off the ladies outside. I just can't defoliate completely. I pulled at least a couple hundred leaves of and it doesn't look like I did a lot. It was really cold this morning, 30 degrees, and there was a hard frost. Luckily I enclosed the cold frame and closed the door on the greenhouse. I was worried about heavy rains and wind and we haven't had any of that. Driest summer and fall we've ever had. Very high fire danger. SUCKS when you live at the base of a mountain. Here hare some pictures of the ladies.

Lady in the cold frame
0011036.jpg
0021051.jpg

Ladies in the greenhouse
004922.jpg
005885.jpg
003998.jpg
006755.jpg

And here is the mom I had to put out because of room inside. She is only 18" tall
007717.jpg

After working on the ladies I smelled oh so nice but i need to go to town and i better change my clothes.

yes beemer, thats some mighty fine ladies. if I ever saw any those are like a picture post card.
sorry Mama couldnt stay around for another grow. but you dont want to get stuck in a rut either. it will give you a chance to try some other happy plant!:)

Looking sexy, I have room in my grow space for that momma, ill take great care of her :) she's a MILS {mom id like to smoke :) )

Heck that momma is very happy in her little corner in the greenhouse. She's Sour Diesel and the mom of the SOG. I would hate to take her away from her family but I guess I will be doing that here real soon. :high-five: Just put your nose into the wind and you will smell her. OH so sweet.

yes beemer, thats some mighty fine ladies. if I ever saw any those are like a picture post card.
sorry Mama couldnt stay around for another grow. but you dont want to get stuck in a rut either. it will give you a chance to try some other happy plant!:)

The wife likes sativa and she likes sour diesel but I'm going to go with a new strain, Durban Poison, which is 100% sativa. I have 2 babies in the small tent now and I have started LSTing them. I will probably clone off one of them and use one of those to start a mom. They are already looking happy. Here's the 2 babies.
008_renamed_9070.jpg
013400.jpg

yes that is one fine looking debutante. I have grown a couple bag seed sativas before and I ordered that 2046, it 100% sativa and supposed to be difficult to grow( I like that) seems fitting for my final grow dont it. but man a 120 days of flower sure is a long long time!
hope its worth it:)

yes that is one fine looking debutante. I have grown a couple bag seed sativas before and I ordered that 2046, it 100% sativa and supposed to be difficult to grow( I like that) seems fitting for my final grow dont it. but man a 120 days of flower sure is a long long time!
hope its worth it:)

Fishcake 120 day is a very long time to watch the girls grow and keep a sativa under control. Not knowing where the strain I'm growing is from, the net reviews show it from 8 weeks to 120 days also. If from Holland 8 to 10 weeks but if from Africa could be up to 120 days. Time will tell

Hi Bill!! Thought I'd come along and have a nosy.

Wow. These are some BEAUTIFUL plants my darling! :love: :adore:

I can see I am going to have to start paying attention :geek:

Can't wait to be along for the ride now, I will try to stop that Mr Fish Cake causing too much trouble :)

Hi Bill!! Thought I'd come along and have a nosy.

Wow. These are some BEAUTIFUL plants my darling! :love: :adore:

I can see I am going to have to start paying attention :geek:

Can't wait to be along for the ride now, I will try to stop that Mr Fish Cake causing too much trouble :)

Thanks for stopping by Fluffy. I have the ladies outside and the SOG and my new babies. It's plenty to keep me busy. Thanks for the nice comments and i will be stopping by yours for sure. Your links don't work for me in your sig???

And here is the mom I had to put out because of room inside. She is only 18" tall
007717.jpg

After working on the ladies I smelled oh so nice but i need to go to town and i better change my clothes.

Lol wtf thats 18 inches tall? It looks like shes liek 5 feet tall.

She's a small gal that stands tall. There are a lot of buds but they are small also. If they fill out I think I might get 50 or so grams from her which will make be happy.

seems sorta like my little XXX gals. Up close they may seem like huge trees with massive buds. But in reality they are like 2 feet tall each with dinky little 2-3 gram tops lol.

DSCN6472.JPG

Hell most of the tops are probably more like 1-2 gram tops haha.

I aint growing this fucking strain again thats for damn sure :D

sour diesel isn't a big producer in the first place but when she this small it won't be in the record book. But what the hell she will get a person stoned a lot of times.:blunt:

sour diesel isn't a big producer in the first place but when she this small it won't be in the record book. But what the hell she will get a person stoned a lot of times.:blunt:

I always hear peeps talk about sour d in cali. It must be pretty good. Sucks it dosent yield huge.

Emperor Cricket those are nice looking buds on your plants and with the amount of them you should get a decent amount from them.

Heck that momma is very happy in her little corner in the greenhouse. She's Sour Diesel and the mom of the SOG. I would hate to take her away from her family but I guess I will be doing that here real soon. :high-five: Just put your nose into the wind and you will smell her. OH so sweet.

Yes she's beautiful for her age, I'd hit that :thumb:

I've been off work for almost 3 months because of shoulder surgery. I have a CDL, commercial drivers license, and they test for drugs at work randomly. I'm about ready to go back to work so I will have to stop using any herb. How long does it take, for a urine test, to be out of your system? Hell now I have to start wearing gloves when I work on the ladies and then there's the harvest. oh shit this isn't going to be fun.

Depends on how often you smoke? Your body type (fat or skinny)? How active you are? And your metabolism? Based on those factors I could probly give you a rough idea

I'm heavy but I don't smoke very often and it's been 5 days since i last smoked. I ate a little yesterday while I was making the brew for capsules but not enough to really get high. Last time I got high from eating it was about a week ago. I'm not a heavy user because of having to go back to work and only been high in the last 3 month a dozen times. Sucks. Can't wait for retirement

Back
Top Bottom