Sour Diesel SOG

You were in the Vietnam war Yooper? That's so interesting, what did you do in the army? Like your job position I guess it would be?

You`re right, I couldn`t wait. At 19 I got a letter that started: "Greetings from the President of the United States. You are hearby ordered to report for induction at 0600 hrs. 21 Nov. 1967." Here comes adulthood slapping me right in the face. Like it or not I am now a member of the U.S. Army. Vietnam: Nov. 1968-Nov. 1970. Sometimes you have to grow up in a hurry.

Yup same thing happen to me in 1966. My number was up and I was being drafted. So I joined the Navy because I didn't want to go shoot someone or be shot at. I was on an aircraft carrier and fueled the aircraft that did the damage. By proxy was ok by me at that time. I saw a lot of different countries but I didn't like being in the Navy.

Hey bill, what are these capsules you're making? Care to share the recipe? :) and how to do it, I'm very curious

I make two different kinds of capsules for my wife's pain. One is for day time and the other is for night or sleep. It took me quite awhile to get the dosage correct for her. The first ones I made was a ratio of 4/1, 4 gr of coconut oil to 1gr bud/shake. 50/50 bud and shake. That was way to strong so i went to 6/1, to strong. 7/1 to strong Finally at 10/1 she is happy with the daytime meds. I use sour diesel which is a hybrid sativa and sativa shake. She doesn't like the effects of indica during the day but for the night time med I use indica hash at a 10/1 ratio. They seem to work ok. I use a bullet blender to grind the bud/shake and then put melted coconut oil in the bullet and blend the grindings and oil together. It helps to get all the goodies out of the bullet. I put the mixture into a crock pot and cook it for around 2 hours and then I reblend it to get the grindings even finer. Then I cook it over night. Most people only cook for 30 minutes or and hour but this is the way I do it and the results have been good. One thing you do not want to do is go over 350 degrees. Up at that temp will destroy the thc and cbd's. I took and put about 2 inch of veggy oil into my crock pot and turn it on to see what temp it goes to. On low it goes to around 200 and on high it goes to 290. I use high and it works great. Turning on and not worrying is nice. I use double 00 capsules and fill them up. I bought a capsule machine that works for a holder but doesn't work very good for putting the caps on. I just deal with it. I use a 60cc flushing syringe for filling the capsules. These items can all be bought on amazon. I stir the mixture really good and then suck up the mixture for filling. This is what I do.

Last week I start wiring a new subpanel in my garage so I could run a few more lights and a couple of hydro tables. I finally got it done and it's working. I wired in a 40 amp timer that goes to a couple of 4 plex outlets and another 4 plex outlet right off the box. I will be running more wire and outlets to make the system safe and work better. It's a start
2012-10-08_09-24-36_645.jpg
2012-10-08_09-25-07_958.jpg

looks very neat. Good job.
think you will have a great grow area when you're done. again nice.

BTW weekly drug tests are really stupid because when you stop a teen from smoking weed he often turns to harder drugs like Coke, LSD and other things, since they leave your system within days.

Bloody well said Jimmy :thumb:

I make two different kinds of capsules for my wife's pain. One is for day time and the other is for night or sleep. It took me quite awhile to get the dosage correct for her. The first ones I made was a ratio of 4/1, 4 gr of coconut oil to 1gr bud/shake. 50/50 bud and shake. That was way to strong so i went to 6/1, to strong. 7/1 to strong Finally at 10/1 she is happy with the daytime meds. I use sour diesel which is a hybrid sativa and sativa shake. She doesn't like the effects of indica during the day but for the night time med I use indica hash at a 10/1 ratio. They seem to work ok. I use a bullet blender to grind the bud/shake and then put melted coconut oil in the bullet and blend the grindings and oil together. It helps to get all the goodies out of the bullet. I put the mixture into a crock pot and cook it for around 2 hours and then I reblend it to get the grindings even finer. Then I cook it over night. Most people only cook for 30 minutes or and hour but this is the way I do it and the results have been good. One thing you do not want to do is go over 350 degrees. Up at that temp will destroy the thc and cbd's. I took and put about 2 inch of veggy oil into my crock pot and turn it on to see what temp it goes to. On low it goes to around 200 and on high it goes to 290. I use high and it works great. Turning on and not worrying is nice. I use double 00 capsules and fill them up. I bought a capsule machine that works for a holder but doesn't work very good for putting the caps on. I just deal with it. I use a 60cc flushing syringe for filling the capsules. These items can all be bought on amazon. I stir the mixture really good and then suck up the mixture for filling. This is what I do.

Blimey Bill, this is absolutely fantasmagorical. Love it.

I've got loads of capsules left from my sports supplementation days and I'm not 100% keen on always cooking with cannabis as I find it hard enough to not get blobby as it is...this sounds awesome. I was thinking about tinctures but I am definitely loving this. I think I might be coming back to pick your brains about it if that's OK my darling because I would seriously like to look at this as a method of delivery.

:thanks:

Blimey Bill, this is absolutely fantasmagorical. Love it.

I've got loads of capsules left from my sports supplementation days and I'm not 100% keen on always cooking with cannabis as I find it hard enough to not get blobby as it is...this sounds awesome. I was thinking about tinctures but I am definitely loving this. I think I might be coming back to pick your brains about it if that's OK my darling because I would seriously like to look at this as a method of delivery.

:thanks:

Please do Fluffy and if you eat one you will be in a Haze. :laughtwo: Down in my sig there is a link to something I put into the MMJ forums. It's about the same but there may be something in there that would better explain how I do it. I'm kind of a light weight when it comes to use this wonderful herb but I can eat one that is a 6/1 ratio and be stoned for 4 to 5 hours. Any time you need an answer just ask.

Please do Fluffy and if you eat one you will be in a Haze. :laughtwo: Down in my sig there is a link to something I put into the MMJ forums. It's about the same but there may be something in there that would better explain how I do it. I'm kind of a light weight when it comes to use this wonderful herb but I can eat one that is a 6/1 ratio and be stoned for 4 to 5 hours. Any time you need an answer just ask.

You're a treasure my darling, thank you. I might need to up the ratio a bit seeing as I seem to have a horrible tolerance to absolutely everything but I really do like the sound of this method. I've been trying to work out a way where I can still medicate at work but without the same unwanted effects (well, they wouldn't want it, I do! lol). And here it is! At least that's one part in the puzzle, now I've got to try and decide whether to invest in a vape or not.

:hug:

I've been outside play with the girls and wow there buds are growing. They are getting fat and sticky and it's getting really hard to wait. It's going to be fairly soon but you still have to wait. Here's some bud for your viewing pleasure. :partyboy::smokin:

010556.jpg
009604.jpg
008669.jpg
007721.jpg
006759.jpg
0011041.jpg

You're a treasure my darling, thank you. I might need to up the ratio a bit seeing as I seem to have a horrible tolerance to absolutely everything but I really do like the sound of this method. I've been trying to work out a way where I can still medicate at work but without the same unwanted effects (well, they wouldn't want it, I do! lol). And here it is! At least that's one part in the puzzle, now I've got to try and decide whether to invest in a vape or not.

:hug:

I'm thinking seriously about doing this as well. It has to be the easiest way when you're out in the wilds of civilization and need to medicate. Whipping out a vapourizer or a joint is not cool to lots of people.:peace:

I've been outside play with the girls and wow there buds are growing. They are getting fat and sticky and it's getting really hard to wait. It's going to be fairly soon but you still have to wait. Here's some bud for your viewing pleasure.

Bill, these are absolutely beautiful! Great photos as well my darling (I got a thing about photos).

Makes me want to cuddle them :bigblush:

I've been outside play with the girls and wow there buds are growing. They are getting fat and sticky and it's getting really hard to wait. It's going to be fairly soon but you still have to wait. Here's some bud for your viewing pleasure. [QUOTE

Wow. Those are getting really, really close.:goodjob::cheer:

I'm thinking seriously about doing this as well. It has to be the easiest way when you're out in the wilds of civilization and need to medicate. Whipping out a vapourizer or a joint is not cool to lots of people.

Sadly I agree with this Mick, and for me it is a definite no no in case I get arrested! lol. I love the phrase "wilds of civilisation", very well put...perhaps this is why some of us (and probably 99.9% of us here) need our plant (or something) to get us through the jungle each day.

I am totally sold on this from Bill, and now I can't wait til I've got some supplies to begin making them!

Bill, these are absolutely beautiful! Great photos as well my darling (I got a thing about photos).

Makes me want to cuddle them :bigblush:

Don't cuddle to close, you will smell of the sweetness and be all sticky and everyone will be sniffing you. Oh what the heck they will be giving you the big Fluffy hugs.

Don't cuddle to close, you will smell of the sweetness and be all sticky and everyone will be sniffing you. Oh what the heck they will be giving you the big Fluffy hugs.

It would be great for me to get some Fluffy hugs myself, I'm on my way! :)

Sadly I agree with this Mick, and for me it is a definite no no in case I get arrested! lol. I love the phrase "wilds of civilisation", very well put...perhaps this is why some of us (and probably 99.9% of us here) need our plant (or something) to get us through the jungle each day.

I am totally sold on this from Bill, and now I can't wait til I've got some supplies to begin making them!

Fluffy I make this with as little as 4 grams. It's a little harder with small amounts to get it heated right but the results are the same. You could start out with a 4/1 ratio and if that really gets you going and you could get by on less just add to the mix. I make a batch and then make up a couple of capsules and the wife tries them. If they are to strong I add more oil until we get it right. Keeping track of the mix and the high of each ratio. That way you could make fun ones and work ones.

Fluffy I make this with as little as 4 grams. It's a little harder with small amounts to get it heated right but the results are the same. You could start out with a 4/1 ratio and if that really gets you going and you could get by on less just add to the mix. I make a batch and then make up a couple of capsules and the wife tries them. If they are to strong I add more oil until we get it right. Keeping track of the mix and the high of each ratio. That way you could make fun ones and work ones.

Oh I am so loving this Bill! I am proper excited now! :cheer:

And for that small amount? (well, given I am now growing my own of course) is hardly anything at all...

Would you keep your leaves and use those as well, a bit like using them to add to the cannabutter/oil?

Oh I am so loving this Bill! I am proper excited now! :cheer:

And for that small amount? (well, given I am now growing my own of course) is hardly anything at all...

Would you keep your leaves and use those as well, a bit like using them to add to the cannabutter/oil?
I alway use equal amounts of bud and shake or trimmings for the MJ part of the mix. Use 4gr of bud and 4gr of trimmings and whatever ratio of coconut oil you want. you can go from there. That would be a total of 8gr so if you were doing a 6/1 you would use 48grams of coconut oil.

Back
Top Bottom