Sour Diesel SOG

thanx bee my view has been pleasured!:thumb:

I checked the trichomes of the ladies outside and they are look pretty cloudy. Still a few clears but i will have to start watching them closely. Oh so pretty so pretty so pretty It's getting really close to party time. :party::theband::theband::tommy:

:oops::sorry: Everyone that is interested in cooking cannabis I was showed a chart with the evaporation point of the good stuff. The temp that I cook or decarbonize it at is probably wrong. I was told that I was doing it wrong and was wasting the good stuff in our herb. After about 3 hours of research this morning I have found a lot of info saying I am doing it at to high of temp. I have had good results from the way I do it but I sure as hell don't want to screw things up for me or anyone else. Decarboxylation happens fairly fast at 106 C or 220 F so these are the temps you should be using to get to the good stuff. It happen fairly fast at this temp so it's not necessary to do it any longer than that. I will start doing it for around a half an hour. Now it also says that you could be a little lower than that with the temps and it would still work but takes longer. Live and learn and I'm sorry for all the misinformation. Here's the chart.

CANNABINOID, TURPENOID, AND FLAVOID PROPERTIES

?-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Boiling point: 157*C / 314.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Euphoriant, Analgesic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiemetic

cannabidiol (CBD)
Boiling point: 160-180*C / 320-356 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Anxiolytic, Analgesic, Antipsychotic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic

Cannabinol (CBN)
Boiling point: 185*C / 365 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Oxidation, breakdown, product, Sedative, Antibiotic

cannabichromene (CBC)
Boiling point: 220*C / 428 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal

cannabigerol (CBG)
Boiling point: MP52
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal

?-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (?-8-THC)
Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Resembles ?-9-THC, Less psychoactive, More stable Antiemetic

tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
Boiling point: < 220*C / <428 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Analgesic, Euphoriant

Terpenoid essential oils, their boiling points, and properties

ß-myrcene
Boiling point: 166-168*C / 330.8-334.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Analgesic. Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antimutagenic

ß-caryophyllene
Boiling point: 119*C / 246.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa), Antimalarial

d-limonene
Boiling point: 177*C / 350.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Cannabinoid agonist?, Immune potentiator, Antidepressant, Antimutagenic

linalool
Boiling point: 198*C / 388.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Sedative, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Immune potentiator

pulegone
Boiling point: 224*C / 435.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Memory booster?, AChE inhibitor, Sedative, Antipyretic

1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)
Boiling point: 176*C / 348.8 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: AChE inhibitor, Increases cerebral, blood flow, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antiviral, Antiinflammatory, Antinociceptive

a-pinene
Boiling point: 156*C / 312.8 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Bronchodilator, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antineoplastic, AChE inhibitor

a-terpineol
Boiling point: 217-218*C / 422.6-424.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Sedative, Antibiotic, AChE inhibitor, Antioxidant, Antimalarial

terpineol-4-ol
Boiling point: 209*C / 408.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: AChE inhibitor. Antibiotic

p-cymene
Boiling point: 177*C / 350.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antibiotic, Anticandidal, AChE inhibitor

Flavonoid and phytosterol components, their boiling points, and properties

apigenin
Boiling point: 178*C / 352.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Anxiolytic, Antiinflammatory, Estrogenic

quercetin
Boiling point: 250*C / 482 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antioxidant, Antimutagenic, Antiviral, Antineoplastic

cannflavin A
Boiling point: 182*C / 359.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: COX inhibitor, LO inhibitor

ß-sitosterol
Boiling point: 134*C / 273.2 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, 5-a-reductase, inhibitor

your in the wrong bisnuse boss get retired and start your own Phx you will become a happy man:)

Dr. Robert well well well your feeling fine
will make you Dr Robert

Am I missing something with the Dr Robert? :hmmmm:

Thank you so very very much for that amazing post Bill, I wish I could rep you for it but can't yet!

I think I need to buy myself a crock pot, my cooker is not exactly easy to control temperature wise and I am so excited about trying this. I've been thinking about it all day :)

You rule BB! :high-five:

Hugs back at you Fluffy.

:oops::sorry: Everyone that is interested in cooking cannabis I was showed a chart with the evaporation point of the good stuff. The temp that I cook or decarbonize it at is probably wrong. I was told that I was doing it wrong and was wasting the good stuff in our herb. After about 3 hours of research this morning I have found a lot of info saying I am doing it at to high of temp. I have had good results from the way I do it but I sure as hell don't want to screw things up for me or anyone else. Decarboxylation happens fairly fast at 106 C or 220 F so these are the temps you should be using to get to the good stuff. It happen fairly fast at this temp so it's not necessary to do it any longer than that. I will start doing it for around a half an hour. Now it also says that you could be a little lower than that with the temps and it would still work but takes longer. Live and learn and I'm sorry for all the misinformation.

Oh, no. Does this mean that baking my cannabutter cookies at 400 degF is boiling off the good stuff?????

You Mick it looks like that but you have good results from your cookies just like I have good results from my capsules. Like I said i will probably have to go through my testing over again. If you can lower the temp down to 320 it should be better but I don't know if they would bake.

Oh, no. Does this mean that baking my cannabutter cookies at 400 degF is boiling off the good stuff?????

baking a regular cookie at400 isnt even good 325 all the way:)

You Mick it looks like that but you have good results from your cookies just like I have good results from my capsules. Like I said i will probably have to go through my testing over again. If you can lower the temp down to 320 it should be better but I don't know if they would bake.

That's a great chart:goodjob: I'm not going to change my meds that work until I know what I'm doing but it is an opportunity to make it better or with less. A little experimenting is in order.:cheer:

Well it looks like the SOG is going to make it. Over fertilizing isn't good for anything. Burnt a lot of leave but it seem to be coming out of it. I defoliated them tonight and it's looking good. I flushed the hell out of them right after I screwed up and I'm still waiting for them to dry out. It looks more like a Forest of buds than a sea of green. Also i broke a bud off not being careful enough.

Lone bud
0021060.jpg

Forest
004926.jpg
008670.jpg

Well it looks like the SOG is going to make it. Over fertilizing isn't good for anything. Burnt a lot of leave but it seem to be coming out of it. I defoliated them tonight and it's looking good. I flushed the hell out of them right after I screwed up and I'm still waiting for them to dry out. It looks more like a Forest of buds than a sea of green. Also i broke a bud off not being careful enough.

Lone bud
0021060.jpg

Forest
004926.jpg
008670.jpg

Daayumm, that dope is looking dope dude! Have you began flushing? When is the party? I'm down for a road trip :) .........you burned your plants? How did u manage that? Seriously I've been using my nutes at double the maximum strength recommended with no signs of burning! At this point of all stages your buds play a huge part in using up mass amounts of nutes, essentially your nutes are your buds. Can't wait to see this harvest, keep me posted :thumb:

Daayumm, that dope is looking dope dude! Have you began flushing? When is the party? I'm down for a road trip :) .........you burned your plants? How did u manage that? Seriously I've been using my nutes at double the maximum strength recommended with no signs of burning! At this point of all stages your buds play a huge part in using up mass amounts of nutes, essentially your nutes are your buds. Can't wait to see this harvest, keep me posted :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by and all the good comments. Hell I don't have a clue how I can screw up like I did, oh wait it's not to hard for me. All I know is the next day the girls all had burnt leaf tips and edges. About the only thing it could be if I'm reading it right. I flushed with at least 6 liters of water per plant, they are in 2.5 liter pots, and I'm waiting for them to dry so I can put some P and cal/mag to them plus some trace. They have a long way to go so I will have to talk to them very nicely and baby them. the way it is looking it should be fair harvest when it comes.

Hey Bee I think tou are being a little hard on yourself.
those girls are far nicer then anything that I have grown and alot better then some of what I have seen here!
nice grow there boss

Back
Top Bottom