Sour Diesel SOG

Wow be careful beemer, I don't think insurance will cover slip n falls in your own house lol hope your girls aren't too upset with you.....

Just got back from the doctor. Wrist is sprained really good but nothing is broken. I can barely move it without hurting but it could be worse. Lights just came on in the small tent and the one that got hit really hard is standing tall and smiling at me so I'm out of the dog house. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Tried to get some close ups of a few buds. Can't get a good picture up really close but they still look good. These are out of the greenhouse.. the trichs are getting cloudy with some clears but haven't seen any amber.

010560.jpg
007724.jpg
004931.jpg
0031007.jpg

Everytime I look at them I get excited. thanks for the nice comments. It's suppose to start raining tomorrow and there is no end in sight. At least it won't be as cold but there won't be any sun. Come on ladies

Everytime I look at them I get excited. thanks for the nice comments. It's suppose to start raining tomorrow and there is no end in sight. At least it won't be as cold but there won't be any sun. Come on ladies
:goodjob: Mine are so close too, at least on two of the plants about 30% of the the hairs have turned a real golden colour. it's lighter than amber though. I've never had a harvest before and I don't want to cut them too soon.
I have a lousy camera that doesn't like close ups. I'll check them with my 420Scope instead of a magnifying glass.:peace:

:goodjob: Mine are so close too, at least on two of the plants about 30% of the the hairs have turned a real golden colour. it's lighter than amber though. I've never had a harvest before and I don't want to cut them too soon.
I have a lousy camera that doesn't like close ups. I'll check them with my 420Scope instead of a magnifying glass.:peace:

I have a 60/100 power scope with light and i can look at the trichomes pretty good but my eye have a hard time focusing with that little thing. I got a good look today and i getting closer but still have a few weeks. The hairs on top of the buds are still pretty white/cream colored. Take a good look at them and then pick your day. We harvest when they are cloudy with a small percentage of amber. More up lifting high. I bet your getting excited and waiting is tough.

I have a 60/100 power scope with light and i can look at the trichomes pretty good but my eye have a hard time focusing with that little thing. I got a good look today and i getting closer but still have a few weeks. The hairs on top of the buds are still pretty white/cream colored. Take a good look at them and then pick your day. We harvest when they are cloudy with a small percentage of amber. More up lifting high. I bet your getting excited and waiting is tough.

Getting excited for sure.:cheer: My 420Scope is the same: 60/100. I have the same problem trying to focus the bloody little thing. I guess my question is the golden colour the equivalent to amber or will they turn from gold to amber? Man this Diesel is a real head trip and I'm having trouble expressing myself. If all those beautiful Sour Diesel buds are like this stuff, your in nirvana.:allgood::allgood:

Getting excited for sure.:cheer: My 420Scope is the same: 60/100. I have the same problem trying to focus the bloody little thing. I guess my question is the golden colour the equivalent to amber or will they turn from gold to amber? Man this Diesel is a real head trip and I'm having trouble expressing myself. If all those beautiful Sour Diesel buds are like this stuff, your in nirvana.:allgood::allgood:

Trichomes are starting out clear and then go cloudy and then amber. They are the little mushroom resin pockets on the buds. once you focus on them they will be very bright if clear and it goes from there.

hey bee, sorry to hear about your spill hope you feel better soon.
girls are looking awsome!
hopefully that phishing site is gone and I can get caught up. I was getting very irratated allmost punched my computer LOL
it was like I was goin through withdrawls not getting to read and bs here. my wife was going whats wrong with you? I was bitchy all day LOL. seems to be ok now though :)

Thanks John. My ladies are getting close and yesterday when the sun was out, probably for the last time this year, the one that is outside was sparkling at ever bud. Looked so cool. That is why I took the pictures but just could capture the moment.

Trichomes are starting out clear and then go cloudy and then amber. They are the little mushroom resin pockets on the buds. once you focus on them they will be very bright if clear and it goes from there.

Thanks Beemer. I'm going to chop Little Orphan Girl to day. I finally got a good view with the 420Scope and she is more than ready. the hairs that look gold are that way because the trichs are about 50% cloudy and 50% amber. She caught me by surprise because I wanted to harvest with about 20% amber. Just a little more body effect I guess. She soesn't have much on her. The Jacks are way more branchy.
Little Jack is getting close too. Just a few more days. The other 3 Jack Herers are going to be at least two more weeks, probably three.
This is getting to be real fun.
I'll post some pics when she's cleaned up and ready to hang.
Sorry to hijack your thread Beemer. The pics will be in my grow journal in my sig.
:cheer::cheer::party::party::party:

Mick you didn't do any highjacking. We be discussing the essence of your ladies. :circle-of-love: We are all getting so close. definitely :party::party::party::party: Time

:cheer:Here she is ready to hang. Little Orphan Girl was planted from an old seed I had for two or three years.
I have no idea what strain she is, except I'm pretty sure she' s sativa dominant because of the tall gangly growth.
She sure didn't yield much. Hopefully the rest of the plants are a lot better.
image179.jpg

Well people I`m not the only one who had problems staying on this site yesterday. Glad thats overwith.
beemerbill sorry to hear you crashed and burned. Get better soon. We all getting too old to be crashing. I finally got to see my pictures. Put it this way ...if I were a photographer...i`d starve to death. I got them up on my tv. No go on my computer. My 11/2 year old Dell with Windows 7 will not work with my 8 year old camera. It said I needed to upgrade, that`s at least $90. Couldn`t find out if it would work with the upgrade. Can`t afford to waste the money. Gotta go as I have to catch up on other threads. Later.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

:cheer:Here she is ready to hang. Little Orphan Girl was planted from an old seed I had for two or three years.
I have no idea what strain she is, except I'm pretty sure she' s sativa dominant because of the tall gangly growth.
She sure didn't yield much. Hopefully the rest of the plants are a lot better.
image179.jpg

Mick looking good. :bravo: It may not be a lot but it's definitely more than you had this morning. :high-five:

Well people I`m not the only one who had problems staying on this site yesterday. Glad thats overwith.
beemerbill sorry to hear you crashed and burned. Get better soon. We all getting too old to be crashing. I finally got to see my pictures. Put it this way ...if I were a photographer...i`d starve to death. I got them up on my tv. No go on my computer. My 11/2 year old Dell with Windows 7 will not work with my 8 year old camera. It said I needed to upgrade, that`s at least $90. Couldn`t find out if it would work with the upgrade. Can`t afford to waste the money. Gotta go as I have to catch up on other threads. Later.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
Does your camera have a data card that can be removed. If it does you can get a card reader that plugs into the USB port and you can download to your computer that way. I bought one at a electronic store for 15.00

Lmfao ya that'd be a little awkward wouldnt it? They'd be like "how in the hell...did this happen?!" Beemer says "checking PH...... :confused:" :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

OMM is a member of the comunity here at 420. and a veteran of our country and of the grow.
look for OMM's social network part 2 it is a very fine journal that grows everyday. A recomended read if there ever was one :)
Agree 100% Fishcake .......OMM's journal are very informative but open for everything ...Thats why I call it the Crazy Train
Super Guy .......... and Hey he's a scorpio....B-day coming soon

Back
Top Bottom