Sour Diesel SOG

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::laughtwo: grogreen I wasn't taking it wrong. I know you were busting my balls. My lady is right at 5.5 ft tall and pretty wide. Before I trimmed she was wide and full and now her stems are almost solid bud so hopefully the buds will get bigger. On the sog i have almost removed all the fans because i have a deficiency going and i think i have it under control but who knows. Your crawl space would be the death of me. When your doctor gives you a backyatomy he better not be smiling. heehee

Man did screw up. I watered in the small tent where my babies are and pulled one out to check run off ph. Water got on the floor and on the kneeling pad that i use. Walking by and WAM I slipped on the pad and down I went and into the tent ripping the t5 fixture down and onto the babies. FUCK It isn't to bad but one of the babies got hammered pretty bad and I got 3 cutting for her and the other one just got hit and nothing got broken. The querkle didn't get hit. What a stupid idiot. I know that the pad is slippery and when it wet it's even worse. It's all back together and i will have to go back out and talk to them about what happened. I hope they understand and keep growing. I'm sure they will but this will definitely set them back. It happened so dam fast that I tried to stop myself with the arm I had surgery on 3 months ago. Hurt like hell but after it was over it seem to be ok. Tense moment. Well I'm done venting. I'm getting to old to be falling down.

Argh! Bless ya Bill, are you doing OK now? You didn't hurt that shoulder of yours did you?

It's so easy done, just a slight bit of not paying attention. It's how I snapped my arm in half, just a simple slip while walking down some steps.

I'm still catching up but I had to send some love and Fluffy hugs for this one for you and your girls.

:hug:

My lady is right at 5.5 ft tall

She's taller than me Bill :blushsmile: I find that rather amazing, and a bit scary, fingers crossed I can keep my girls tied down shorter as that would really be pushing my available height! One of the reasons I am likely to grow mainly Indicas to be honest. Maybe when I get a bit braver.

I am so very sorry about your string of bad luck my darling, it makes Fluffy sad. I wanted to send you all my squishiest, fluffiest hugs possible to bring good vibes for you and your girls. I am willing the positive energies to take over from the negative ones that bring things like damned bugs. I am so with you on that Bill, I bloody hate them. I know I will freak the first time I find any in one of my grows, I can see a lot of swearing and stamping going on!

Sorry I can't offer more than a bit of cheerleading my friend, but I'm always here for that.

:hug:

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::laughtwo: grogreen I wasn't taking it wrong. I know you were busting my balls. My lady is right at 5.5 ft tall and pretty wide. Before I trimmed she was wide and full and now her stems are almost solid bud so hopefully the buds will get bigger. On the sog i have almost removed all the fans because i have a deficiency going and i think i have it under control but who knows. Your crawl space would be the death of me. When your doctor gives you a backyatomy he better not be smiling. heehee

Grogreen is always busting balls. He made fun of my lil girls for having small buds :(

Fluffy you have made my day. Thank you so very much for all the nice thoughts and Fluffy hugs. I was lucky and nothing happened to my shoulder. I hurt like hell for a few moments until I got up and moved it around and then it felt ok. I was lucky and my baby came out of it smiling. Today is another day even if it's suppose to be heavy rains and wind. Let it come

Grogreen is always busting balls. He made fun of my lil girls for having small buds :(

:cheesygrinsmiley: depends what happens to those little buds when they get cold. :laughtwo:

14317.JPG

I talked to my friend earlier. He said hes gonna send over a few of his brothers to help ya out Billy.

Cool JC but tell him to tell his friend to bring there coats and rain hats.

14317.JPG

I talked to my friend earlier. He said hes gonna send over a few of his brothers to help ya out Billy.

Jimmycricket; My,My,My what nice friends you have. Are you having a dinner party?

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Fluffy you have made my day. Thank you so very much for all the nice thoughts and Fluffy hugs. I was lucky and nothing happened to my shoulder. I hurt like hell for a few moments until I got up and moved it around and then it felt ok. I was lucky and my baby came out of it smiling. Today is another day even if it's suppose to be heavy rains and wind. Let it come

I just don't like bad things happening to my friends, and I can especially relate to things like taking a tumble when it had such a massive impact on my life (that's the reason my left arm is knackered and, other than the psychological needs, is the reason our wonderful plant is rather important for me).

Plus I knew you had a bad shoulder anyway and it was coming off my bike last year that's led me back to possibly yet another op. So I got all concerned about you!

I know! :idea:

Let's have a bubble wrap party! We can wrap ourselves up in lots of bubble wrap, have lots of joints and/or any other method of preferred delivery (I cannot wait to make your capsules) and play silly buggers without fear of hurting ourselves! :)

OH YA a bubble wrap party but wait I'm catastrophic and would be freaking. heehee
Make those caps and enjoy

OH YA a bubble wrap party but wait I'm catastrophic and would be freaking. heehee
Make those caps and enjoy

Did you mean claustrophobic? :)

In that case we will just bubble wrap the shoulders and knobbly extremities such as elbows and knees... I'm claustrophobic too just in a different way so I understand. We gotta have our lil party though, we will find a way!

Ooh, or maybe we could just have a big bouncy castle to play on, I don't know what you guys call them? Or maybe that's not such a good idea either, I could see that going horribly wrong, especially when I get over excited and forget I'm not a kid anymore...

Hmm... I will keep my thinking cap on, I will come up with some bonkers idea that works for us ;)

Yup that's what i meant. It sucks being claustrophobic, when I was a little kid my sister wrapped me up in a rug and left me. Haven't been the same since. Maybe we could rent one of the buses that is filled with little plastic balls. Leave the windows closed and get a smoke machine and put bid in it. What a party that would be.

Yup that's what i meant. It sucks being claustrophobic, when I was a little kid my sister wrapped me up in a rug and left me. Haven't been the same since. Maybe we could rent one of the buses that is filled with little plastic balls. Leave the windows closed and get a smoke machine and put bid in it. What a party that would be.

This is PERFECT!!! As long as the door's left unlocked (my claustrophobia comes from not being able to get out not the size of the space).

This sounds like so much fun! Oh yay! I will cook some nice cake and munchies as well, we will play cheesy music we really shouldn't like but do, and just be SILLY.

What a genius plan Bill, clever chap ;)

Back
Top Bottom