Sour Diesel SOG

I just don't like bad things happening to my friends, and I can especially relate to things like taking a tumble when it had such a massive impact on my life (that's the reason my left arm is knackered and, other than the psychological needs, is the reason our wonderful plant is rather important for me).

Plus I knew you had a bad shoulder anyway and it was coming off my bike last year that's led me back to possibly yet another op. So I got all concerned about you!

I know! :idea:

Let's have a bubble wrap party! We can wrap ourselves up in lots of bubble wrap, have lots of joints and/or any other method of preferred delivery (I cannot wait to make your capsules) and play silly buggers without fear of hurting ourselves! :)

Idono but this sounds kinda kinky who's the last to pop:)

Cheeky Chop members unite!!

Well just went out and rinsed the ladies of the milk i put on them yesterday. found another spot where damage was done by the dam spider mites. i cut it off and sprayed the ladies again with sns 217. Hopefully this will take care of the problem. I'm out of the sns 217 so now I will make my own. jandre2k3 was very nice and gave me this recipe.

For Spider Mites:
3 Full-Flavor cigarettes soak them over night in water (Keep the water and use it below, throw the cigs away.).
3 cloves of garlic
2 small cayenne peppers or any other small, hot pepper available to you.

Finely chop all ingredients.
Combine all in a medium saucepan with 5 cups cold water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heal and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and let completely cool to room temperature.
Strain first through a wire strainer, then through a coffee filter.
Add 2-3 drops of liquid dish soap to the mixture.(FOR WASHING BY HAND, NOT MACHINE)
Pour into spray bottle and soak tops, undersides, soil, and anything around the plants.
Set in FULL SUN to dry.
Repeat as needed, up to 3 to 4 times a week.

you can trust Jandre he is a GROWIN GAWD AND HE KNOWS STUFF TOO! :)

Well just went out and rinsed the ladies of the milk i put on them yesterday. found another spot where damage was done by the dam spider mites. i cut it off and sprayed the ladies again with sns 217. Hopefully this will take care of the problem. I'm out of the sns 217 so now I will make my own. jandre2k3 was very nice and gave me this recipe.

For Spider Mites:
3 Full-Flavor cigarettes soak them over night in water (Keep the water and use it below, throw the cigs away.).
3 cloves of garlic

Add 2-3 drops of liquid dish soap to the mixture.(FOR WASHING BY HAND, NOT MACHINE)
Pour into spray bottle and soak tops, undersides, soil, and anything around the plants.
Set in FULL SUN to dry.

The recipe sounds like one of Grandma Putz`s. It`s a great book of old folk remedies for hundreds of things. Haven`t had it out in a long time. Tried a few things in it...they seem to work OK. Have not tried it on MJ.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

The tobacco thing is supposed to work well, plus imho it couldnt leave a bad taste even if sprayed a few days before harvest.

However make sur eyou boil the water at high enough temps or you risk giving your cannabis plants the mosaic virus.

For Spider Mites:
3 cloves of garlic

Set in FULL SUN to dry.

Now all you gotta do is figure out where your going to get FULL SUN from to dry your plants off :hmmmm::scratchinghead::confused: You certainly don't want this mixture to hang out on your buds for a day or two, could find yourself with a whole new can of worms called MOLD

However make sur eyou boil the water at high enough temps or you risk giving your cannabis plants the mosaic virus.

I boiled the heck out to it. I looked it up and couldn't find anything that stated that it transfer the the virus this way. I gets transfered by leaving the tobacco stocks and debris on the fields. Oh well I boiled it.

Now all you gotta do is figure out where your going to get FULL SUN from to dry your plants off :hmmmm::scratchinghead::confused: You certainly don't want this mixture to hang out on your buds for a day or two, could find yourself with a whole new can of worms called MOLD

Yup the plants are having a hard time drying out. the wind is blowing right now and when it gets light out i will go out and see if it has helped any. If not I guess I will be running an extension cord out to the greenhouse and put a fan in there. The sun came out for about 30 minutes yesterday and it warmed up in there a little but not enough.

sure hope you get it sorted out Bee:goodluck:

wow there is a good discussion about making legal MJ on public radio goin on now on the Diane Rheem show if you have time for a listen

Is that out here in Washington. I know it's going to be on the ballot and it will be stretch to get it to pass but we will try>

they are discussing washington, colorado and cali its almost over now it goes of air here at 11:00 est

It's not on but I read a little about it. If it does pass it will be take a long time to me really legal if every if it's up to the feds. Though today the US Supreme Court is hearing arguments on getting it off the schedule 1 classification so we will see how that goes.

wow there is a good discussion about making legal MJ on public radio goin on now on the Diane Rheem show if you have time for a listen

Dammit...I can't get that!

The UK really needs to sort itself out.

Grrrrrrr.....FLUFFY RAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRR!!!
Edit... sorry, I think I'm losing the plot at the moment!
Edit Edit... yup, I am, although I think it's gone not going...

Such a sweetheart. Thank you. We can only hope they will do something about lowering the classification to a schedule 2. Schedule 1 is the same as heroin and Cocaine. They have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom