Sour Diesel SOG

Nice pics Beemer
I'm going to change nutes soon also ...I'm doing research now and will let you know what I decide.
Thanks brother for the tip ....I've been researching the hash bags and you are right ! Wacky Willie has a well stitched bag for a reasonable price ...........Bags I saw on Amazon are cheaper but made cheaper too ! (single stitching) with badreviews I'll be ordering next week :thanks: :peace:

ALERT ALERT ALERT SPIDER MITE ALERT. Dam bugs. Haven't seen a thing and i go out and look and ladies in the greenhouse and there they are. Dirty bastards. I cut 4 buds off and 3 branchs off the big plant and one off the next one. Then I sprayed with SNS 217. DAM DAM DAM This product sounds good so we will see in a few days. I should have taken a picture but all I could do is go into panic mod. I'm done now and time will tell. The Sour Diesel didn't have any but I sprayed it anyway.

holy buckets! its like a freakin plauge.
now I'am getting paranoid! everyone seems to be attacked by those bastards.
hope you got em before things go south!
DAMN

I hate bugs. I hate bugs I kill bugs I kill bugs with a herb. How great is that I hope

well if it gets a little overwhelming I just saw an article on yahoo about halloween costumes. it was a very nice article:)

Chop em if its close, rather than lose everything......there is only certain sprays safe for using during flowering, just for a heads up, how close are they to being done anyways?

ALERT ALERT ALERT SPIDER MITE ALERT. Dam bugs. Haven't seen a thing and i go out and look and ladies in the greenhouse and there they are. Dirty bastards. I cut 4 buds off and 3 branchs off the big plant and one off the next one. Then I sprayed with SNS 217. DAM DAM DAM This product sounds good so we will see in a few days. I should have taken a picture but all I could do is go into panic mod. I'm done now and time will tell. The Sour Diesel didn't have any but I sprayed it anyway.
Damn beemer. You're having a lot of bad luck lately. Hope you got the little buggers in time.

It wasn't a bad infestation and i sprayed with sns217 which is rosemary oil. I'm at least two weeks away from harvest

I've been looking and reading and can't find anything about sns 217 this close to harvest. It's food grade rosemary so I doubt if it will hurt any but will it change the taste? Anyone know anything????

I've been looking and reading and can't find anything about sns 217 this close to harvest. It's food grade rosemary so I doubt if it will hurt any but will it change the taste? Anyone know anything????

I've read somewhere on here that a proper drying and curing process will eliminate effects from organic bug killer. I use something called "Bang", that claims it can be used up to 3 days before harvest. Hope I don't have to test it though.

Does your camera have a data card that can be removed. If it does you can get a card reader that plugs into the USB port and you can download to your computer that way. I bought one at a electronic store for 15.00

Wow beemer thanks for that info. Will check into one next time I go into town. I also have one of those 60-100 power microscope, don`t like it, too hard to use. I`ve got a jewelers loupe, 30 power, not strong enough. Found a 45 power one on ebay, one and only one. It was cheap, like $10, don`t remember exactly. Really like it. Thanks again.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I just hope i didn't f8&k this up.

2012-10-12_13-12-59_153.jpg
2012-10-12_13-11-51_199.jpg
2012-10-12_11-27-51_113.jpg
2012-10-12_11-27-38_562.jpg

dont know for sure but I do know that durring the last few days before harvest you can add extracts like vannila to your soil and the plant will take some of that flavour on

That's cool, to be able to flavor your buds might be something i would do someday but right now lets just get to harvest. Dam bugs. Thanks Fish

Even though it is really raining there is a saying when it rains it pours. Well it sure and hell is happening here. I now have powdery mildew. Dam!!! I'm not to worried about it but this is getting a little ridiculous. But it is the third in the line of Dams so may be things will improve. So I did some serious defoliating today on the my ladies outside to get rid of the leaves that had mildew on them and so i decided to continue on and remove most of the fans. then I sprayed with a milk mixture. The procedure is to spray with a water/baking soda mix, but you can't get it on the bud and they are mostly bud, so I decided to pass on that and just do the milk mix. Tomorrow I will spray with distilled water to rinse the plant. Here's the gal that is planted.
2012-10-13_15-52-23_60.jpg
2012-10-13_15-52-12_627.jpg

wow, what a string of bad luck, and so close to harvest.... at this stage it is safe to remove all leaves and just let your buds flap in the wind in all their glory. So should be able to easily take care of the mold problem by removing all the leaves. was this the plant you sprayed for mites or gnats? i imagine cuz their isnt much sun to evaporate the liquid off it just sat on your leaves and festered into mold. Thats my hypothesis. Plant is looking lovely though :thumb: be sure to check carefully and make sure there is no mold deeper into the buds, then you may have serious problems, no one likes to smoke a moldy bud..........unless theyre very very desperate

I have mold on all of my outdoor plants but this one doesn't have and spider mites. It is raining now and i don't think it will stop until spring. :) Can't wait to get these harvested so I don't have to deal with no sun, rain and mold. This plant should produce a pretty good yield. Thanks for the nice comments.

So I did some serious defoliating today on the my ladies outside to get rid of the leaves that had mildew on them and so i decided to continue on and remove most of the fans.
2012-10-13_15-52-23_60.jpg
2012-10-13_15-52-12_627.jpg
you call that "serious defoliating" and "removing most of the fans" :rofl: check these bitches out----> naked as a sheep after a good shearing:
BEFORE
IMG_20121012_203322.jpg

AFTER
IMG_20121013_165409.jpg
IMG_20121013_165417.jpg

BEFORE
IMG_20121012_203122.jpg

AFTER
IMG_20121013_180609.jpg
IMG_20121013_180623.jpg
IMG_20121013_180615.jpg

this will be my last defoliation before harvest i'd imagine, i still have roughly 4-6 weeks before these are finished, they are already frosty and looking like sugar dipped fluffy green clouds. :) Sorry for the temporary thread high-jack Bill just thought it was funny to see your "serious defoliation" compared to mine.

OK so I didn't get that serious. It's really hard for me to remove all of the fans. I will go with this version for now.

OK so I didn't get that serious. It's really hard for me to remove all of the fans. I will go with this version for now.
lol I wasnt giving you a hard time, just busting your balls man. I understand it isnt for everybody, it was hard for me at first to cut any leaves, i would tuck and bend and tape leaves any way I could. Then i said screw that im cutting a few, and after that i cut a few more and then i cut a bunch, then a lot, long before I ever read that article on defoliation. I realized I was onto something and when I harvested nearly a half pound dry from 3 plants {indoor} it was a no brainer that this was somehow helping....your girls haircut looks beautiful beemer, hope you didnt think i was calling them ugly! :) im very jealous of her roomy outdoor enclosure, my crawl space is starting to do a number on my back, doctor says i need a backyatomy

Back
Top Bottom