Sour Diesel SOG

Thanks for stopping by and all the good comments. Hell I don't have a clue how I can screw up like I did, oh wait it's not to hard for me. All I know is the next day the girls all had burnt leaf tips and edges. About the only thing it could be if I'm reading it right. I flushed with at least 6 liters of water per plant, they are in 2.5 liter pots, and I'm waiting for them to dry so I can put some P and cal/mag to them plus some trace. They have a long way to go so I will have to talk to them very nicely and baby them. the way it is looking it should be fair harvest when it comes.

Had the same problem when I was using Miracle Grow. Haven't had the problem after switching to Blue Planet. I really don't know what I'm doing either. The sample size is too small to make a decision one way or the other but so far the BPN seems good. Before I figured out I was burning the plants with nutes, I added blood meal because I thought I had a nitrogen deficiency and that did help a bit.
Before I switched nutes I flushed them by running the garden hose through each pot for a few minutes so that could have fixed the problem too.:blunt:

Thanks Fishcake that's nice of you. The SOG could be a lot better and sometimes I think it could be to much light with the 1000w above them in the 4x4 tent, but then I keep the light up to where I don't get reach but good growth. Fertilizing is where I am lacking. I don't pay enough attention to details. Oh well I will get a harvest and even at an oz per plant it will be a pound. That would be a good day

Mick I'm hearing you and I think I'm going to go with Osmocote plus like OMM does. The planted lady outside has regular osmocote under her and she has done wonderfully. I have given her a few other things and now I'm using foxfarms bloom to help her though flowering a I'm really please. Time will tell how a person does and I'm learning every day.

Mick I'm hearing you and I think I'm going to go with Osmocote plus like OMM does. The planted lady outside has regular osmocote under her and she has done wonderfully. I have given her a few other things and now I'm using foxfarms bloom to help her though flowering a I'm really please. Time will tell how a person does and I'm learning every day.

What's Osmocote and who is OMM? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

What's Osmocote and who is OMM? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

#1 fertilizer
#2 one of the greatest people that ever graced this site hands down!!
OMM will learn you real good on how to grow pot look for OMM's journal and you will do yourself proud:)

#1 fertilizer
#2 one of the greatest people that ever graced this site hands down!!
OMM will learn you real good on how to grow pot look for OMM's journal and you will do yourself proud:)

:thanks: Thanks fish. I will do that. The thing about this site, is that it's so massive and packed with info, you can learn something every time:peace:

:thanks: Thanks fish. I will do that. The thing about this site, is that it's so massive and packed with info, you can learn something every time:peace:

OMM is a member of the comunity here at 420. and a veteran of our country and of the grow.
look for OMM's social network part 2 it is a very fine journal that grows everyday. A recomended read if there ever was one :)

Old Med Man!!!! He loves the Osmocote:):) Great bloke... Thats what they mean mate!! He s a member here..

Wow I go to town for a couple of hours and man the journal grow by a page. Hope you found OMM's journal because there is a lot to learn there if you have a couple of days to catch up. heehee very big and growing fast. Thanks fishcake for helping out.

I love coming by and seeing your beautiful girls BB :love:

I'm glad you like coming around. the girls like it also because you talk so sweet to them.

Man did screw up. I watered in the small tent where my babies are and pulled one out to check run off ph. Water got on the floor and on the kneeling pad that i use. Walking by and WAM I slipped on the pad and down I went and into the tent ripping the t5 fixture down and onto the babies. FUCK It isn't to bad but one of the babies got hammered pretty bad and I got 3 cutting for her and the other one just got hit and nothing got broken. The querkle didn't get hit. What a stupid idiot. I know that the pad is slippery and when it wet it's even worse. It's all back together and i will have to go back out and talk to them about what happened. I hope they understand and keep growing. I'm sure they will but this will definitely set them back. It happened so dam fast that I tried to stop myself with the arm I had surgery on 3 months ago. Hurt like hell but after it was over it seem to be ok. Tense moment. Well I'm done venting. I'm getting to old to be falling down.

Man did screw up. I watered in the small tent where my babies are and pulled one out to check run off ph. Water got on the floor and on the kneeling pad that i use. Walking by and WAM I slipped on the pad and down I went and into the tent ripping the t5 fixture down and onto the babies. FUCK It isn't to bad but one of the babies got hammered pretty bad and I got 3 cutting for her and the other one just got hit and nothing got broken. The querkle didn't get hit. What a stupid idiot. I know that the pad is slippery and when it wet it's even worse. It's all back together and i will have to go back out and talk to them about what happened. I hope they understand and keep growing. I'm sure they will but this will definitely set them back. It happened so dam fast that I tried to stop myself with the arm I had surgery on 3 months ago. Hurt like hell but after it was over it seem to be ok. Tense moment. Well I'm done venting. I'm getting to old to be falling down.
Man, I feel for you and your babies Beemer. "Too old to be falling". You're right about that.:oops:

You Be careful or we might see you on one of those life alert commercials! Your ladies should be fine no worries!

Man, I feel for you and your babies Beemer. "Too old to be falling". You're right about that.:oops:

You Be careful or we might see you on one of those life alert commercials! Your ladies should be fine no worries!

Thanks for your thoughts guys. It would have sucked if I would have really got hurt and had to call 911 and I'm sitting in a tent full of girls.:oops:

Thanks for your thoughts guys. It would have sucked if I would have really got hurt and had to call 911 and I'm sitting in a tent full of girls.:oops:
Yeah that would not be good at all! I think I would lay there until somebody missed me. might take a while though.:hmmmm:

OMM is a member of the comunity here at 420. and a veteran of our country and of the grow.
look for OMM's social network part 2 it is a very fine journal that grows everyday. A recomended read if there ever was one :)

Found OMM's writings. Think I'll be busy reading for awhile. Thanks for the info everybody.
:thanks::peace:

Found OMM's writings. Think I'll be busy reading for awhile. Thanks for the info everybody.
:thanks::peace:
Mick have fun reading and reading.

Wow be careful beemer, I don't think insurance will cover slip n falls in your own house lol hope your girls aren't too upset with you.....

Back
Top Bottom