Sour Diesel SOG

Dammit...I can't get that!

The UK really needs to sort itself out.

Grrrrrrr.....FLUFFY RAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRR!!!
Edit... sorry, I think I'm losing the plot at the moment!
Edit Edit... yup, I am, although I think it's gone not going...

I think that if you went to NPR.org you maybe able to get a pod cast.:)
Oh and you will never lose the plot Fluffy unless you dont stop typing so little I had to go trough 4 pairs of glasses to find ones to read it:)

I think that if you went to NPR.org you maybe able to get a pod cast.:)
Oh and you will never lose the plot Fluffy unless you dont stop typing so little I had to go trough 4 pairs of glasses to find ones to read it:)

Is this better FC? :geek:

I watched a pretty good episode of drugs inc (or something like that) that was about marijuana. It was on discovery. They started the program with a MMJ patient using a volcano and treating her fibro and cancer. It was pretty good. Not at all like the other programs I've seen. They talked about how it helps patients and all that. Then they went into the history. It was actaully a pretty decent episode.

I watched a pretty good episode of drugs inc (or something like that) that was about marijuana. It was on discovery. They started the program with a MMJ patient using a volcano and treating her fibro and cancer. It was pretty good. Not at all like the other programs I've seen. They talked about how it helps patients and all that. Then they went into the history. It was actaully a pretty decent episode.

yeah I saw that too.
another one was on bbc America, it was called "should I smoke dope" it also adressed the reasons to make Mj leagal
if you ever get the chance to watch it... well intresting and entertaining is all I can say. but it was more or less dealing with the U.K.'s laws

I will have try and see if I can find it. Thanks mutt

yeah I saw that too.
another one was on bbc America, it was called "should I smoke dope" it also adressed the reasons to make Mj leagal
if you ever get the chance to watch it... well intresting and entertaining is all I can say. but it was more or less dealing with the U.K.'s laws
On Demand on comcast may have these show. I will go hunting.

Dammit...I can't get that!

The UK really needs to sort itself out.

Grrrrrrr.....FLUFFY RAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRR!!!
Edit... sorry, I think I'm losing the plot at the moment!
Edit Edit... yup, I am, although I think it's gone not going...

I had to go out and get the magnifying glass to see this what you said and then I'm not sure what you said. AAhh hell it doesn't matter we are the Cheeky Chops.

As long as you boiled the cigs well I would imagine itll kill the virus.

The virus is very common on dried tobacco. So it usually spreads by people touching cigs or cigars then touching cannabis plants without washing their hands.

TGIF This working shit sucks. Back at work and all I want to do is retire. Dam bugs are still fighting back. Went for the strong stuff today. pyrethrum to see if I can get rid of the dam spiders. The buds are close but still a couple of weeks away. I didn't like spiders before this all started happening and now I hate them. This is start to cost to dam much but I don't want to loose at least a lb of bud. There isn't a smiley face to mimic how I feel right now. Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Ok went out and checked on the girls in the tents. The SOG is getting close. maybe a week or a little longer. The babies are looking good and healthy and I need to make room in the flower tent so they can veg for a while longer and then into 12/12. Here's the SOG and then the babies.

005894.jpg
0011049.jpg

A couple of the girls in the SOG

008674.jpg
009608.jpg

Babies, 2 Durban Poison and a Querkle

011482.jpg
012420.jpg

What strain is your SOG? They look like nice chunky buds! +reps :yummy:

Ahh that would be a good idea. Let a person know what you are growing. It's all Sour Diesel. It's a good up high and the wife likes her day time capsules made from it. thanks for the reps Buds

looks good Bee hope you can find the right emoticon that fits the killing of those mites.
I love the smell of pyrethum in the morning.
It smells like Victory! :)
just a little while longer and you will be sayin I wished I was goin to work instead of Sturgis:)

Even your outdoor is sour diesel? Lol I guess your journal name "Sour Diesel SOG" says it all lol :rofl:

:rofl: this is bad, I'm the one that wrote the title of the thread. There is only one sour diesel outside which is the mom of the sog. Her buds are looking big but haven't got firm yet. I'm a hoping they will

looks good Bee hope you can find the right emoticon that fits the killing of those mites.
I love the smell of pyrethum in the morning.
It smells like Victory! :)
just a little while longer and you will be sayin I wished I was goin to work instead of Sturgis:)

Spaced again. I did this earlier and must have forgot to post reply. Fish you have to be kidding, I've been to Sturgis many times for bike week and it's way more fun than WORK. Just got back from looking at the ladies outside and :yahoo::yahoo: is all I can say. I didn't see any new webs so if I spray tomorrow I may have a handle on them DAM BUGS.

Spaced again. I did this earlier and must have forgot to post reply. Fish you have to be kidding, I've been to Sturgis many times for bike week and it's way more fun than WORK. Just got back from looking at the ladies outside and :yahoo::yahoo: is all I can say. I didn't see any new webs so if I spray tomorrow I may have a handle on them DAM BUGS.

the black hills are one of my all time favorite places I have ever been.
only been to 1 bike week and had an awsome time. but I like it more when its just summertime:)
crusin in the badlands and through the catheadral mountins. just freakin awsome!

oh I forgot to say YAY on the bug iradication:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom