South African Strains

@sunvalley please tell me how you got your plants to grow like that!!! Mine always shoot up and then get heavy on top and start bending.....

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey fellow south african's...I'm coloured by the way lol.I'm a noob grower that just harvested from bag seed i had lying around.Out of the 10 seeds i planted 5 germinated and outcome was 1 male early development and 4 females 3 different strains out the same bag seed "2 of the ladies smell potent an know it will be strong,npt sure bout the rest,they have decent citrus smell to them.I will post some pics of her drying...EEEeeish! is The market to buy the 60% of the time high grade dagga is ridiculously priced...R150 a gram=1 decent joint lmao! I grew up smoking swazi and looking for proper swazi seeds not transkei like the rasta like to to say swazi is lol...Even after 25 years the smell still lingers under my noise :)Anyway...im willing to trade seeds free of charge,that way we get alot into circulation an we never run out of a strain...think we lost our roots since the kush,,kiali mist,afgan,ak47,isis LMAO! etc.I want to collect all south african strains...no hybrids pure strain;)

Hey fellow south african's...I'm coloured by the way lol.I'm a noob grower that just harvested from bag seed i had lying around.Out of the 10 seeds i planted 5 germinated and outcome was 1 male early development and 4 females 3 different strains out the same bag seed "2 of the ladies smell potent an know it will be strong,npt sure bout the rest,they have decent citrus smell to them.I will post some pics of her drying...EEEeeish! is The market to buy the 60% of the time high grade dagga is ridiculously priced...R150 a gram=1 decent joint lmao! I grew up smoking swazi and looking for proper swazi seeds not transkei like the rasta like to to say swazi is lol...Even after 25 years the smell still lingers under my noise :)Anyway...im willing to trade seeds free of charge,that way we get alot into circulation an we never run out of a strain...think we lost our roots since the kush,,kiali mist,afgan,ak47,isis LMAO! etc.I want to collect all south african strains...no hybrids pure strain;)
Hos my bru hoe lyk die nommer, awe we got some good strains but fuck everything is either cheese or skunk, said this many times before the ouens here are fokol educated, even the dealers don't know what they sell and just get info fed through a pipeline of shit basically gooi the photies let us see the harvest. Did you do outdoor or indoor growing?

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hos my bru hoe lyk die nommer, awe we got some good strains but fuck everything is either cheese or skunk, said this many times before the ouens here are fokol educated, even the dealers don't know what they sell and just get info fed through a pipeline of shit basically gooi the photies let us see the harvest. Did you do outdoor or indoor growing?

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hos yaaaa!..Straight out of pollsmoor...jou nommer is vol my bru!... 28 here... do you stand on a white stone LMAO! Nah grew them outside,i planted them outside last year november,thinking i would harvest early july...but then again i planted them into average bucket about 5 litre...the ones i had years ago in ground grew out of control...like i was seymour in the little shop of horrors lol...no human parts was use for nutrients loool.

Hos yaaaa!..Straight out of pollsmoor...jou nommer is vol my bru!... 28 here... do you stand on a white stone LMAO! Nah grew them outside,i planted them outside last year november,thinking i would harvest early july...but then again i planted them into average bucket about 5 litre...the ones i had years ago in ground grew out of control...like i was seymour in the little shop of horrors lol...no human parts was use for nutrients loool.
LoL the nommer maak altyd vol my bru. Ja this is a white ma se, you must wys the photos on this journal, that is what it is here for bru. Pollsmoor is a kak place jissis wouldn't want to sit there for nothing

Pat's Small CFL Grow

LoL the nommer maak altyd vol my bru. Ja this is a white ma se, you must wys the photos on this journal, that is what it is here for bru. Pollsmoor is a kak place jissis wouldn't want to sit there for nothing

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Thank the stars i only spent one night in jail 15 years ago...yet the poilice were doing their so called surveillance,only to bust a small time player lol....6th avenue retreat.Heres some old pics of the girls...ill post the harvesting buds tomorrow.

CptGrower Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Thank the stars i only spent one night in jail 15 years ago...yet the poilice were doing their so called surveillance,only to bust a small time player lol....6th avenue retreat.Heres some old pics of the girls...ill post the harvesting buds tomorrow.

CptGrower Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
Nah bru these cpt boere are always on it, like they bust some dude with a 50 bag then go and post it on fb with some genaidery "The streets are safer now", meanwhile there in bontas and lavender hill the ouens are shooting each other and making all such kak....well I guess if you can't catch the big fish might as well catch some guppies. Those trees look nice bru, you do know you can just post the photos rather than giving a link? Which side of the cape you from? I live between Parow and Bellville

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Nah bru these cpt boere are always on it, like they bust some dude with a 50 bag then go and post it on fb with some genaidery "The streets are safer now", meanwhile there in bontas and lavender hill the ouens are shooting each other and making all such kak....well I guess if you can't catch the big fish might as well catch some guppies. Those trees look nice bru, you do know you can just post the photos rather than giving a link? Which side of the cape you from? I live between Parow and Bellville

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Been ages since i used a forum:) I live between claremont & plumstead;) I don't know whats up these days,no offence to you but I'm meeting alot of people from northern suburbs lol.Ya the rastas i grew up all knew what strains they had an they always had a stash of swazi on them when they pick their harvest.Guess its too late,to track them down...they wud be 70 by now:)

One or even all 4 of my females have hidden seeds (few tiny seeds fell out when i transported them,hopefully its the strongest strain seeds)not sure where the pollen came from (must be the neigbors lol...hope it was good father)

LoL ja bru the whities are getting at growing that side. I got some good strains and have a few more on the way. Plan is to have about 15 different strains and keep the beans going here for people who want to grow name strains like Girl Scout Cookies or Euphoria CBD. Awe so towards town's side, tbh I moved here a few years back and don't really know the area, just know the needed locations like work and where the food is at, maybe get some sheilas at...the kinnes tjy wiet :rofl: LoL. Grow those beans out would be good to see what it is in the end

Pat's Small CFL Grow

LoL ja bru the whities are getting at growing that side. I got some good strains and have a few more on the way. Plan is to have about 15 different strains and keep the beans going here for people who want to grow name strains like Girl Scout Cookies or Euphoria CBD. Awe so towards town's side, tbh I moved here a few years back and don't really know the area, just know the needed locations like work and where the food is at, maybe get some sheilas at...the kinnes tjy wiet :rofl: LoL. Grow those beans out would be good to see what it is in the end

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I think it's a laka idea to share seeds owes. Even if it's an unknown strain that we've grown in the back but has a kiff smoke. Let's share the genetics and have some fun. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

20170326_104232.jpg

unknown-south-african-strain.1333768

@sunvalley please tell me how you got your plants to grow like that!!! Mine always shoot up and then get heavy on top and start bending.....

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are all fenced in and trellised over the top with field fence. We had a crazy storm the other day and they stood tight .. Some start coming down this week.

Nice Idea on the African strains. Lots of Durban crosses out there. It is probably the most used of the South African stain out there. I have some Pure Power Plant to try someday. Here are some pics of the Malawi Gold I I grew. Only 1 female so not much to compare it to. They say 70 to 80 days. Its going to take a lot more then 80 days to finish.
grow_1_053.JPG

grow_1_053.JPG

grow_1_167.JPG

I will post a strain review on her when I get it finished.

hey bud, don't you want to start journal too

hey bud, get your post count up so we can chat.. but your transkei im not on the samepage cause the transkei im getting straight from coffee bay is pure sativa strain that leave you doing laps around the block like a dog on heat :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom