South African Strains

@Wayne .. show me a grow

the only grow i had when i was 16 in durban north cops came looking for keys i had taken from northlands high school found dp growing in my parents pot plants the secondtime was when i was 19 smoking in the point area caught with pipe in hands 3 months papplaas magaliesoord ...both times i grew large avalanche of brown stains at back of pants ...now older wiser and legally will pursue some growing .

:Namaste:
hi how do i get hold of u from cape town side waiting for my sister to send me some seeds from durban
I ordered beans from Gorilla, actually made it through Cape Mail, so their poes. Got another order from Bonza on the way, if you can dala bitcoin payments then go for a bean order from Bonza, unless you don't want to spend kroon

the only grow i had when i was 16 in durban north cops came looking for keys i had taken from northlands high school found dp growing in my parents pot plants the secondtime was when i was 19 smoking in the point area caught with pipe in hands 3 months papplaas magaliesoord ...both times i grew large avalanche of brown stains at back of pants ...now older wiser and legally will pursue some growing .
Bru just remember we ain't legal yet. They catch you in the next two years you still gefok....

went past milnerton police station cape town few days ago they said as long its a few plants only and no selling on private property they not arresting anybody but a strange thing they said hydroponics is a no no .Weird because with a go0d organic soil (which i am trying to research ...confusing )you are supposed to get slightly better and more buds than hydropnics just a bit slower/i didnt mention where i lived though as a precaution

went past milnerton police station cape town few days ago they said as long its a few plants only and no selling on private property they not arresting anybody but a strange thing they said hydroponics is a no no .Weird because with a go0d organic soil (which i am trying to research ...confusing )you are supposed to get slightly better and more buds than hydropnics just a bit slower/i didnt mention where i lived though as a precaution
If they knew you grew they will always bug you, I wouldn't trust milnerton police at all....bru I work close to there so I know. They full of shit they can't tell you to grow in soil but hydro isn't allowed? I call bullshit, I grow in coco which is basically the same as hydro, so what I can't grow because of that? People were losing their shit bcause they think it is legal now, dom naiers that got caught amazes me...honestly

Back
Top Bottom