SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

pull the carpet up. IF that shit gets wet repeatedly, it will start to mold and stink. Also, carpet is a good place for bugs to hide. Cement can be cleaned and disinfected easily. Oh, man, I love DWC.....that is the way I grow 99% of the time. Keep it up bro ;)

Ty. I will show your post to my GF (her house) I know it's the right decision

Another question I'm throwing out there

Any1 know where I can get a float activated pump switch?

I was thinking about dissasemballing a C.A.P Flow N Grow and installing in a returnable, that way I could set water height for my 5gal buckets and net pots and still be using the rest of my grow set up with a 50gal drum feeding my tote reservoir. (so I can leave my house 4 more than a couple of days) The 50gal drum would feed my reservoir with the C.A.P system installed. it would be a RDWC+Flow N Grow. It would work and well I know it.

Now I am thinking of a much cheaper way, but maybe a little less effective. The Flow N Grows must turn off by a electrical float switch that I could mount in my reservoir and then attached to a pump in a 50gal drum.

Who sell the switch they use? Any1 seen anything that might work similar? I did a quick search on google and found some that turned on at 2" and turned off at 4" Maybe I could make a stand in my reservoir to hold the pump switch at the right level for my buckets.

Any Ideers?

I had to show this off

Blueberry Princess
And if your going to grab something for comparison (Lighter, :cough:) nothing beats the monster can

** On a side note, I think you all are doing it wrong if you're not doing RDWC like me.:blalol:

Hahhaha my buds bigger than yours. Mine is best

:peace:
IMG_017426.JPG

ok here is another Monster can comparison, yes it is still smaller than my Pineapple Express , notice no lighters. Yet she'll get her's soon enough.

I could do this all night long. there is more buds like that everywhere

C the trichomes building up around the edge of the leaves, looks like snow in person. guna make some nice hash out that shit

IMG_017922.JPG

Ok done showing off.

Back to the RDWC project. I think I found the floats that I could use. Liquid Water Level Sensor Horizontal P.P Black Float Switch NO ZPC4 | eBay

It looks like it needs a relay as I don't think it will handle the wattage or the amps of the pump. If I gota do all that why get the C.A.P and not try and build my own. It's should be just a couple relays, the timer and the 2 floats, and 2 pumps, maybe a switching relay could do the whole job. I want to open the box of a C.A.P Flow N Grow controller and see exactly whats in there. A little backwards engineering. Any1 got a nice pic in the controller?

Back to searching for parts

some more pics

All of my grow is running BPN including my Veg

I topped these clones the other day. Now it's time for a little training. I like the weight method it's quick and easy. A twist tie around anything that will work as a weight easily hang it on your plant, and move it later. I'm trying some 4" blocks out to see if this will help some of my tipsiness. Every1 of these clones are at full strength just like they're mamies. At my house you run with the big dogs or ya nut toast.
IMG_018021.JPG

If you want really spread out plants like these you've got to start training early and don't let up
Blueberry Princess she's guna be a heavy weight. I know it. Every branch thinks they were a top at one time or other
IMG_018223.JPG

Pineapple Exp.
I split this plant so bad at the base I tied it up together. don't give up if you break a branch off try to reattach it. I've had brances in bloom and tried spreading the plant a little and bam the whole branch is setting in my hand with just a sting of a fiber keeping it from falling all the way to the floor. get your tape out twist ties what ever it takes to get it bake up there most of mine have grown back and reattached I'd say 80% I'm even contemplating a toothpick stuck into the plant temporary. I will try this next bad broken branch.
IMG_018324.JPG

Another PE
IMG_018420.JPG

You want short trained plants ya gota stay on it. these 4 plants (1 more) are ready to bloom I expect exceptional wieghts out of all of them. I'm betting I'll pull a 1.25lbs outa these 4 because of their training.

Toys toys and more toys.
I got so much work to do and it's a harvest weekend,

That Spinpro will speed things up, Line up. I will be running 6x1000whps in this room
IMG_018718.JPG

Pic suks, but that's a Quantum Massive 6" Local hydro store is bringing in 5 more, new dry rack.
IMG_018613.JPG

Bloom Room Controller board coming together, I'm waiting on a sentinel environmental controller and a Nat gas CO2 generator
Sentinel CO2 Generator - Natural Gas (NG) 3000-6000 BTU
EVC-2 Environmental Controller
IMG_018824.JPG

Veg room Control panel board, waiting for parts this room will be 2x600MH with Lumatek electronic ballasts, Some new monitoring temp devices, One is for my reservoir tank and then a remote temp/humidity monitor for inside the Soon to be new Veg room
IMG_018922.JPG

I want everything to be assessable with out having to enter a room. Safer with ground fault interrupters, This is hydro. I'll be looking to purchase GFI Breakers and just install them in my breaker box no use rewiring all the outlets.

A shout out to my Local Hydroponics store

holland hydroponic outlet
- HollandHydroponicOutlet.com

They matched What they could. It was the end price that mattered to me and they accommodated me. They've been there for me when I was broke and was begging for Nuts, or PH down. I know they would not let my grow die, before helping a sole out. Thanx Josh, Tim, Dan, and Cristian

Buy local.

If any1 uses Holland Hydro please ask them to carry Blue Planet Nutrients. They won't consider it until more people ask. TY

My new bloom room is if I remember right 15x14

How far out away from the walls to place lights. how far apart to set them up? I think I will have 3 rows of 2 but I'm not sure.
Long 15' is entree way side by control panel

Been pullin plants
1st up Blue berry Princess 593g
2nd chop of the night Pineapple Express 230g
and the heavy weight this month weighing in at a hefty 896g another Pineapple Express
1719g 3 plant total. Not bad My northern light did more than that by her self.
The SpinPro made everything so quick and easy although the heavy PE still took 3hrs to trim up 2 of us.

I made hash to night. Straight from clippings to the hash bags

I have in the makings a 1lb plant next month Grapefruit is next months heavy weight and I'm betting she pulls almost a lb dry. She has been On Blue Planet Nutrients Her Entire Bloom Run. I know a 1lb plant now when I see one and she's a contender.

Pics to come working on running the hash material a 2nd time and then to the crock pot with the left overs for some canabutter.

heres some pics i gota get a better camera

PE
IMG_020827.JPG

PE on top
BP
PE on bottom

mmmm good PE 896g wet
IMG_021031.JPG

BP 593g wet some nice nugs a lot gut cut down to fit in the Spinpro. We hand trimmed a lot of the very tops keep the cream of the crop for our selves
IMG_021122.JPG

And the scrimpy PE 230g wet
IMG_021218.JPG

Bubble Hash straight from clippings to the hash bag
IMG_021314.JPG

Making hash the last bag takes for ever to drain. I use a bungee cord and a bucket with some holes in the bottom to drain the water from bag. I think I may make a tower of buckets next time. a bag in each bucket all will have holes except the 1st and last. Mixing, and the catch bucket so you can run it twice.
IMG_021424.JPG

Ok here she is next months heavy wieght contender will she take down last months camp of over 1lb? Dry too.. Any ways I think shes going to pull between .75 and a 1lb dry all on Blue Planet Nutrients in Bloom
IMG_021524.JPG

A shot up her skirt. A lot of training here, toped twice and tied down with nuts and bolts and wire tie. Her canopy is about 2' thic I will not bend or manipulate her anymore from this point fwd and let all production go to building huge top colas
IMG_021620.JPG

Yep she's a contender
IMG_021714.JPG

2 Pineapple expresses. Had to get them away from the big girl she was drownin them out
IMG_021818.JPG

The Nutrient line up thats going to bring a 1lb dry off the grapefruit I mix for 10gal and get abot 17 out of it because of the city water.
Running Monster grow at 1150ppm-1350ppms
+Big bud 3tsp
B52 75ml
SuperThrive
Thats it
IMG_022021.JPG

Nice thick mix this week starting out around 1150 this week
IMG_022124.JPG

Here is a shot of somebodies roots BP I think this is after 8 weeks of Veg and another 8 in bloom. Ghost white as all my plats were that were pulled.
IMG_019722.JPG

My old lady takin some pics just before the start of the havest
Ya Alaska1 I'll get the cover back on.:Namaste:
IMG_020531.JPG

I'm pullin out my hash pipe it's 6:20 am here and it's been a long night, and I made some Rice Crispy treats tonight. time to wind down and relax. get a few hrs sleep and let the running start again in trying to get the new bloom room done so I can get 3 of the 6 1000w going this week.
No No rest for the wicked

Cant sleep too much work to do, Insomnia.

I have 1 1000w up and test running control panel
120v 220v it's all available
IMG_022222.JPG

Water pump timer and light timer to activate control box, I look at it this way, the timer is always the 1st thing to fail, now just replace the timer no need to take down and wire the box because a faulty timer. I have a hot start/delay timer coming also. Not going to take a chance on hot starts with all this equipment
IMG_022318.JPG

IMG_022422.JPG

IMG_022528.JPG

IMG_022631.JPG

Busy all day chasin parts hookin shit up.

4 of the 6 1000 are up and will run. Gud it got hot in there quick and only 2 more to go. They'll be up tomorrow. I need to run a saw to cut the supports for the center hps lamps
IMG_022727.JPG

Wired in the Light controller for the soon to be Veg room 2 600MH, The other Lumatek is running currently running over the PE that is blooming. I need to get this room cleared out and into the new bloom room so I can fish wiring and setting up my controller board. It will have all the covariances so I don't have to go inside to do anything but check on the plants. Currently all my controls are inside and when the lights are off its a pain.
IMG_022829.JPG

The ballast line up 5 1000w hps units, the 6th one is blooming the grapefruit right now. I need to get them up off the floor before running production
IMG_022926.JPG

Later got more work than what I know what to do right now.

Wow very envious of all them goodies. I'm pretty sure I have the same ballasts as you. Question do yours, as in the ballast itself, get really hot when they are running? Mine does, like very hot to touch.

Wow very envious of all them goodies. I'm pretty sure I have the same ballasts as you. Question do yours, as in the ballast itself, get really hot when they are running? Mine does, like very hot to touch.

Yes they got very hot the little I have run them. You may want to direct a fan so that it hits your ballast on each sweep.
I have to make some sorta stand for them and get them off the floor along with all the wiring, that's tomorrows agenda along with getting some drywall up on the other side of the panda paper and start working on getting ventilation going. I will most likely draw air for the hoods on the end of the room with the panda and exit out the other as straight as possible to maximize air flow. I have 3-8" inline fans coming for the hoods, a 6" inline for the filter/scrubber.
I also need a fresh air intake and I think I will grab that from the far wall. Mich gets cold and I won't need a a/c here in a month or two. Right now it's not bad here 50 deg nights so fresh air from outside will be good and cold.
I am working on getting a friend over that has heating and cooling experience and get the holes cut and run the duct work.

I also bought a bunch of Blue Planet Nutrients tonight. Going to need them. I am getting some new products that are being launched, VitaBlue, and seaweed that I have not run yet, and looking fwd to giving it a spin around the block.

all 6 hoods up
IMG_023031.JPG

Back
Top Bottom