SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

5 outa 6 running.

1 ballast and bulb are above my grapefruit at the moment.

and you definatly have to wear eye protection. and still 1 more 1000w to fire up.

testing hood cooling.

sun tan any1

IMG_025820.JPG

as good as $$ in the bank
\
a little of my blueberry Princess
enjoy, I am.
IMG_026020.JPG

IMG_026223.JPG

temp 1hr running no cool air other than hood venting, and I think I went blind using my sunglasses for the cam pics.
I had this right above a ballast, probably not the best spot.
IMG_026322.JPG

Wow very envious of all them goodies. I'm pretty sure I have the same ballasts as you. Question do yours, as in the ballast itself, get really hot when they are running? Mine does, like very hot to touch.

Hey Doc,
Forgot to mention, not sure if you know about this or not. Your ballast will draw less amps and run a little cooler if your on the 220v power
:peace:

Hey SG,

Things lookin good, wish my new grow room was that far along. had to become the maytag repairman today as the dishwasher died so that threw a monkey wrench working on the room today.
I'm running 120v. Wish I could run the 220v but I'd have to buy too much new shit. Everything I had been purchasing was 120v before I knew any better.

Keep up the good work!

Hey Doc,
Forgot to mention, not sure if you know about this or not. Your ballast will draw less amps and run a little cooler if your on the 220v power

Thanks for the tip! I am on 220. The heat isn't affecting anything yet so I'm not too worried just wanted to know if it was normal.
Can't wait to see this room in action! Thanks agaIn for your help!

Will b testing again tonight. I have the fresh air intake hooked up now and I'm off hustling more $$$ there should be a active air unit in the room tonight.

Pics coming later tonight

Thnx 4 all the reps

Doing a 4hr test run tonight. The room is almost ready to run.
I missed hustling enough $$ to buy the active air portable unit by about :45 min after my hydroponics store closed. They were going to wait 4 me, but was kk just to pick it up tomorrow.
My moneys depleted, my back up is about depleted. I've maxed out 1,500.00 in cc's and dropped 4,400.00 cash at the hydro store, just in 6" worm gears I have over a hundred in, extension cords another 100.00, this room is just about as expensive as my Harley.

any who enjoy and I hope this helps any1 setting up a large grow. Questions please ask.

The cold air intake outside. I did this myself after my friend instructed me what to do the night before as he had to be on the other side of the state today. mentel note need to power wash side of house. like i don't have enough to do.
IMG_026427.JPG

Intacke coming in through the garage and into the basement. I could have just used the cold air from the garage, but started to think gas fumes, car running, Harley warming up, that's why I went all the way to fresh air outside the house.
IMG_026520.JPG

this is the exits for the hood ventilation, needs completion. A couple 45's and one will point to wards the house and the other will be exited to the garage. summer comes turn the one 45 and have both exit the house. All of which is designed to save money. heat the floors during winter and exit to the garage for the summer months, keeping my grow cooler and saving $$
IMG_026623.JPG

Just tore the hell out of my work bench and garage wall to make this all work. I will put it back together later as I need it to tear the transmission out of my Harley.
IMG_026823.JPG

The love of my life :circle-of-love:
IMG_026723.JPG

The cold air duct intake fan a 6" plastic turbine. the hydro store was very interested in this as it was their 1st one through their doors. I initially wanted all plastic fans but that would have cost me a small fortune at this time.
IMG_026920.JPG

Picked up another temp sensor for the cool air intake fan. set for 70 and then shuts off if temp falls below it. (hasn't yet)
IMG_027020.JPG

This threads all about Blue Planet Nutrients and here it is boy's

this is a 1 arm curl of the grapefruit, no need to help hold the basket, but I was askin the old lady to hurry it up. This is a 1lb plant in the making. again I haven't used any root enhancers, no H2o2, no clorox, nothing that kills out the dead roots what ever ya call that stuff its dam expensive, and no pest control. all that stuff kills your good bacteria. My 2c if ya can get away without it. I am a clean freak. I do not go outside and then back ito my grow I take as many precautions as possible.
IMG_027216.JPG

IMG_027722.JPG

her twisted and trained trunk. I cut the small stuff out below. at 26 days if its not producing a nice nug I cut it out. Grow the gold the big fat nugs/tops that's where the payout is not the little crap at the bottom. she will pull a lb and with no cfl enhancing.
IMG_027821.JPG

Thought this was a PE turns out it's a fuking incredible yayayyaya
IMG_027924.JPG

a PE
IMG_028017.JPG

Were just about at the 4hr mark and the room has some hot spots, not to bad under 90 and no A/C, with the fresh cold MI air 50 out tonight I think. I will need the A/C unit tomorrow to run all out during winter. summer will be 2 or 3 units or shut down a couple hoods but at 4,000 a hood I'll pick up a a/c or 2 and run all out.

When setting up a new grow it should be tested, some, a little just don't throw the kids in the oven without knowing whats going to happen.
Not tellin any1 what to it's just good advice
IMG_028118.JPG

I'm waiting for more parts to finish this room, Sentential environment controller and their gas CO2 gen, no carrying CO2 canisters to my house, (just a little more stealth) 2 more 16" wall fans, and the A/C unit that I'm picking up tomorrow. I think I will swap the 6" fresh intake fan with a 8" or even a 10" as it took a while before the fan shut off after the room shut down.

I'll be running 2+ lamps tomorrow night. tonight's testing went well. tomorrow is another bust ass day to get the water lines laid out, and the A/C unit ducting set up.

Huston it's going to be a go tonight.:thumb:

Picked up the active air unit 423.00 out the door. then a extension cord to get it on it's own circuit.

Testing water, and of course we are starting off with Blue Planet Nutrients :high-five: we are going to do well together.

Huston were going down. blown breaker. Weere on on it were on it. Mayday mayday.

Who said we could dry clothes? we never tested for that sir.

Swap breakers son get us bak up n runn on the double

I I sir

Received my new batch o Blue Planet Nutrients
The Grapefruit in the middle by herself just isn't happy with 1- 1000 but she wants some from each side of her. She'd fill a whole tent. I'm still unraveling her from the move.
IMG_030912.JPG

IMG_030711.JPG

IMG_030814.JPG

No rest yet. The old bloom room has to be finished converted over to the new Veg room a 5x9 2x600w MH that will support the kids in transition to the new bloom room.

Thank goodness the old veg room stays the same other than producing mothers and clones and before moving to the 1200w veg room
I managed to get it running, there is 2 kids that broke free and already started using it tonight. ........I need buckets, stones, it seems the list never ends lately.
IMG_031013.JPG

Back
Top Bottom