SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

looking great man i see u have some time to sun tan lol plants look great nice bud production what week r they on of flower n k dont forget to geturgrowon but u already now how!

SG, your doing great man. The progress you've made is just awesome.

Thx Bass means a lot comin from u as you were my mentor:Namaste:. It's almost to much to believe I planted my 1st seed at the beginning of the year. Couldn't have done it without your help and every1 else around here at 420.:thanks:

:peace:

Plenty of pics tonight.
I now have four Cap Fans the Multi directional ones. Room is near complete co2 burner will be here this week probably tomorrow or Wend. I bought a Cap ppm monitor for it rather than the Sentential environmental controller which really never controlled the ppm level and could have flood my house with co2
IMG_032816.JPG

the C.A.P. co2 controller, this is the sensor part of the unit. Make sure you cover up the red lights. Come on C.A.P. make it plant friendly with green lights! What good is it if I gota cover it up, might as well not even have it. I love all my C.A.P products but just a little bit more and they would be world class.
IMG_033317.JPG

The mother device that sends a signal to the Nat gas co2 burner when to turn on. I believe I now have a C.A.P co2 burner coming unit along with 3 extra burners, instead of the sentential burner as it was back ordered
IMG_033422.JPG

running production, I can get my hoods about 8" from the tops of my plants.
IMG_032916.JPG

The bucket in the middle of the room is just a catch tray for the feed lines to the plants, I set them in there like this as it a highly possible leakage point and this may give me enough time to catch it before it becomes a flood on the floor. and it works as a garbage pail
IMG_032714.JPG

More pics

Plants

Here is the Red chunk that was in veg, aint she a buet, taking up the whole 1000w to her self and it's her 1st full week in bloom, She'll be a beast in 7 more. This ones worth keeping a eye on. I'm betting she'll be one of my biggest to date, even more than my northern lights
IMG_031711.JPG

IMG_031816.JPG

these 3 plants were under the 100w with the red chunk, I regrouped them since they were close in highth and all fit under a 1000w hood. This should also turn out a nice end wieght. My goal is 1lb and more per 1000w if it be 3 plants, 1 plant, 4 plants, I expect the same out a 1000w. If your not pulling these kinda #'s you might want to rethink your grow set up and plant training/triming so that you 2 can produce the big#'s
IMG_032010.JPG

Here is a big girl Grapefruit she's 2 weeks out, at 45 days. and yes I expect the #'s out of all my girls and she's not going to let me down as I got bills to pay.
IMG_032117.JPG

IMG_032211.JPG

here is some fuking incredible and a Pineapple express, now I'm not going to get great #'s out of these 2 but I still expect a 1/4 out of each of them and they were supposed to be next to the grapefruit so the 1lb would have been made easily but I separated to get the most out of all.
IMG_032313.JPG

PE
IMG_032416.JPG

A shot of all the girls
front right FI, front left, PE both 45 days
Back right Red Chunk 7 days , middle Grapefruit 45 days, and then in the left corner a 2 PE's, and a blueberry Cinderella 7 days,
I choped 3 Northern lights as suspect of being males from seeds, I don't play, If I ain't 100% sure I'll get the ax out and chop, chop. To much invested to take chances, and then the bills would still be due.
IMG_033017.JPG

I was asked by Cory @ BPN how I get some of my trunks so big and how long do I veg.

The grapefruit veged from 6/3/12 to 8/11/12

Red chunk Veged 7/8/12 to 9/17/12 and that was a week longer or so because of new bloom room.

I was on a rotation of about 2 months, trying to get 4 healthy plants under my 1000's

I do not know what kind of rotation I will be doing here with the new room, I am picking up a new patient this week and I will be allowed 12 more plants over my current 24 now. I expect that Veg may go down to a month and I will be adding 8 plants to 2 lamps every 3 weeks or so.

If you can do a little math with the weights x lamps x 8 week harvest = what I expect I could see for $$ I'm talking here. I'll be getting a Knight owl security system here soon and I will stic a cam in the grow be able to monitor my house and grow off my I phone

It sure became a forest In there! Can't say it enough but sweet setup man! I don't have the height to pull off monsters like that but your number is spot on for a goal. I think you may get more!

And with Xmas coming up the new Veg room 1200w can be flipped over to a bloom room with just a bulb change and taking the 13hr out. I veg 12 on 5.5 off 1hr on and 5.5 off for energy savings. your crop won't bloom. I can flower up to 32 plants at one time if you stick to 4 plants to a lamp.

I will be posting more pics of some training I've been doing in the new veg room, I think I have 7 clones that have been toped and weighted down, just waiting for the lights to come on for the hr at 1:30am. I baby sit my kids most of the time staying up late hrs monitoring them, playing some video games, and researching into the night just to make sure no gremlins get into my grow.

I'll also show what I'm doing for seeding and RR (root riots) as I am currently getting some of my Barneys seeds going.

Bass Have you ever had a lot# of seeds that didn't crack? so far I have 2 tangerine dreams that have not cracked and shown a tail, every Barney's seed I have tried has seeded and are in root riots poking their heads out (Vanilla Kush, Critical Kush, THC Bomb, Royal Queen Flower Power, Royal Queen Critical, Pineapple Chunk) other than these 2 TD's. They were sorta light in color and then turned black in a days time. I added the 2nd one after a day and 1/2 after the 1st seed and now nothing outa ether one of them. Has any1 ever got a bad batch of seeds?
IMG_033215.JPG

if you can see the original color is nowhere near blk
IMG_033712.JPG

I have a ideer that may make seeding a little easier than what I was doing. I will be posting some pics soon of the old and new way I will try to seed.

so here is what I'm going to try to make seeding in a RR easier.

I took my pruning snipes and made a volcano top in my RR. I also made some relief through the rr with my snipes so the root can easily start and head south and sorry for the poor quality pics but you will get the idea
IMG_033525.JPG

and then a seed with tail down slipped in the volcano RR you can then place a piece of the rr that you trimmed out for a top to cover your seedling and should be easily pushed out of the way.
IMG_034114.JPG

I used to split my rr's about a 1/3 of the way and place the seedling in that way, But I would have to come by and relief the seedling as the rr's were kinda tight and the seedlings would get caught and then die to rot

2 more Tangerine Dreams I'm crossing my fingers see the color of them sorta light.
IMG_034314.JPG

just plain city water this time no h202 at all, sandwiched between a wet paper towel and then covered with another plate and set in aside and checked after 24hrs.. I usually add a little h2o2 with the city water and I did this with all the previous seeds.
IMG_034513.JPG

alright promised it was going to be a S.E.P night tonight (SpaceGhosts educational Program)

here are some clones in training. I use weights, nuts, bolts anything with a twist tie around it and shaped like a hook so it can easily be attached to a limb or moved if necessary and it wont ever get tight and strangle your plant. I keep a whole bin full ready made up, and all different weights. as the plant grows more branches do the same, spread them out so each one gets equal room. After weights wont work any more I use the twist tie that you can buy at the hydro store and some holes in the net pot I tie them down some more. then when I release them to bloom/flower I let them go and grow as they want.
This also helps build plant strength and monster trunks,

All clones were topped very early as soon as possible after a couple shoots start top it right away and start training as soon as new branches are long enough to be manipulated.
IMG_035319.JPG

IMG_034713.JPG

IMG_034815.JPG

IMG_035216.JPG

IMG_035016.JPG

IMG_035115.JPG

IMG_034616.JPG

I use a combination of techniques of BassMans, Subcool420's, and super cropping to get the results in my flower room that I do.

More S.E.P

the babies wanted to be seen tonight
these rr were split the way I always do it, but you have to relief the seeding every 4 or 5 hrs so it doesn't get trapped in the rr, doing that way anyways.
IMG_035514.JPG

3 clones of Blueberry Cinderella, and Red Chunk that are about a week, in one more they will be getting topped and trained shortly after that, and a Critical Kush that's already in a 4x4 rockwool and at 500ppm's. I'm trying the 4 x4's out for some more plant stability and "larger trunks"
IMG_035619.JPG

Back
Top Bottom