SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

The hydro store got in the Time delay and the Cool temp thermostat that I was planing on sticking in the reservoir to manage the temperatures.
After some thought and thinking where and how to get power to the unit and get it close enough to the res tank as the temp probe is a little short 4' maybe. I came up why monitor the res tank why not monitor a plant/bucket in the middle of the grow room and have both the res pump and the chiller pump turn on when the bucket gets over 68 deg. This is basically what I'm doing now only on a timer rather then temperature.

:peace:

So basically like this. I will end up mounting the temp sensor to a bucket and through the prob in the bucket/plant in the center of the room. power to the sensor.prob and then to the reservoir pump and chiller pump. Cooling the grow to 68deg and circulating the nuts. It's not the res temps that's so important as much as the water temp that's trying to cook your roots.

IMG_023621.JPG

to make some thing like that work one would need a timer to run water pump at default times and a relay to switch over from the default timer to the then temp probe when activated. The temp probe would then run until 68deg and then shut off switching the relay back to the default water pump timer.
I'm running outa time and $$ I'll have to try this later. I will run the temp probe for now in the reservoir tank and run my pump as I do now. I'm actully going to use the timer from my current Bloom room as it has been set and working fine

I took some clones from the next batch thats ready to bloom. Blueberry princess and red chunk

I took a few pics of the RR (root riot don't get confused) and straw method. I no longer fight to get the stem in the root riot.

tools, wood screw, coke straw, root riot, clonex
I use the screw to make a pilot path for the coke straw,
IMG_023725.JPG

push the wood screw out with the coke straw leave enough out the end so you can grab the straw from the bottom to remove
IMG_023823.JPG

prepare your clone as you normally would, I use clonex, trim the top leaves and cut on a 45deg below the 3rd node when I can.
IMG_024021.JPG

Then hold clone and root riot in one hand with stem at proper depth and remove the straw. Cloning never been so easy
IMG_023920.JPG

Got a lot of work done today

3 8" fans cooling the 6 Quantum Maximum 1000w hps hoods, I had a friend help me with putting up the drywall on the other side of the panda paper. Now I need to install the intake ducting for the hoods
IMG_024427.JPG

The work never ends, my friends want me at the bar watchin the Bears and Packers (wish I was there) game, but just to much to do and my veg plants need to come out here ready for bloom are over 28" tall now they are going to be some monstrous plants 1lb each and ya that'll be dry.

The back side of the pandapaper wall. Nice 6" intakes. Need to get 1 more intake cover. I'm running a CO2 generator and you don't want to exhaust all your CO2 during the light hrs while the fans are running cooling your hoods, thats the reason for the fresh air intakes on the hps lights
IMG_024525.JPG

Inside Intake
IMG_024623.JPG

Shelving for the ballast. I have to make some supports before getting them up there. tomorrows project
IMG_024721.JPG

it's going on 3am been working 15-16hr days on this, with some getting next to nothing done.
well here's one of today's highlights

Barney's
Vanilla Kush
Critical Kush
Tangerine Dream
Pineapple Chunk

Thc Bomb
Royal Queen Fruit Spirit
Seestack X Skunk
Royal Queen Power Flower
Royal Queen Critical
IMG_024825.JPG

3:45am Blown 600Hps in my flower room. had to push the 2 plants over by the grapefruit under the 1000, didn't really make much of a difference she's drowning them out anyways. Another trip to the hydroponic store. That's one of the reasons I buy local, returns, customer service. This bulbs under warranty, but if it wasn't and I was strapped they would front me a bulb till payday. Holland Hydroponics :thumb:

Mate that's a nice set up- good work!
Ty GK

Looking sweeter everytime I stop in. How many gIrls will be going at full capacity?
Depends on how big the plants 3-4 to a light, as big as some of the ones I've grown 1 plant to light. The ideer is to fill the space under the 1000 be it 3, 4, or one plant the goal is 1+lb per light. I've heard of peps pulling up to 1.8lb dry from under a 1000w hps

dam man what a set up rep for all the hard work you have been doing i hate blowing bulbs hope its all good from here on !!! pce dont forget to geturgrowon@!

I had a friend come over and help with the distribution box for the Hood duct work. Man did he knock it outa the park. On the other side is my garage and it will now be a heated garage. I'll be able to work comfortably on my Harley this winter. And get this with a turn of a elbow I can heat the subfloor of my house this winter.
one more trip to Manards to finish this

I will get my fresh/winter, cold air intake hooked up tomorrow.
IMG_025121.JPG

IMG_025322.JPG

intake side finished.
I spend my 1st 1/2 the day chasing parts and hustling $$ to finish the grow room.
IMG_025519.JPG

Ballasts are up off the floor. I need about a hundred dollars worth of 110 15amp extension cords to finish up the job.
Now I can start laying out the water return lines. I may just lay return hose around the perimeter of the room, and one down the center to connect the buckets to.
IMG_025619.JPG

I have to have this room ready to run Sunday Night. Stay tuned as I flip the switch and watch the neighborhood go a little dim. I will post pics through out the night.

My veging Blueberry Princess and Red Chunk are both over 32" this morning. I am going to have a hard time fitting them through the door way and I don't know about moving my current flowering plants from their room out here, the grapefruit is monstrous and breaking a main limb off her in the move could be a easy 1/4lb, and the room is proven. I don't think I should gamble as she is only 3 weeks out.

so much work, not enough time,

Back
Top Bottom