Speyedr's White Widow Deep Water Culture SCROG, House & Garden Nutes - 1st Grow EVER!

Ask and ye shall receive... This is week 3 of Flower.

IMG_08804.JPG

IMG_08815.JPG

IMG_08833.JPG

IMG_08825.JPG

IMG_08871.JPG

Close up of the lower cluster in the above pic using Paint.net:
IMG_0887-1.jpg

I think I should be able to get an even more extreme close up with the camera I've got, kinda like C5R did. I really like these shots though as I can see much more detail than with the naked eye. I've also gotta do a little better job re-sizing to maximize the 1000kb limit. Right now I take them from almost 3GB down to between 500 - 700KB by lowering the resolution of the pic. I'll work on that for next time.

The orange from the HPS really fucks with my head and definitely blinds me more when I leave the space. Hopefully the girls find it more pleasing.

I gotta tell you I am sooooo tempted to take a small sample but I know it will not do it any justice and can only hurt. I am fighting hard.

Til next time...

I gotta tell you I am sooooo tempted to take a small sample but I know it will not do it any justice and can only hurt. I am fighting hard.

Looking great S!!!

Here's another reason not to take a "sample", you'll be disappointed, the bud will taste like shit due-to the Nutes.

Ride it out, it'll be worth it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great job man!

SF

Just wanted to post some pics I took today...

Here's the SCROG..

I circled the visible budsites in this one. Most are at screen level though some are further down the main stem of both plants. I counted 27 total so far...

This is the top of the Runt...

And this is the top of the Rock Star. She is definitely still the biggest and is taking up about 75% of the screen...

:peacetwo: OUT

Hey S.

Little hard to tell with the color on this pics, but looks like you've got something doing with your nutes or PH. Seeing quite a bit of what looks like copper on the leaves. And it appears to be the new growth?

How do they look under your eye, with natural light?

Looking good man!
SF

Shouldn't you be sleeping after all that hard work?? :cheer:

Yes, they seem to get a little deficient as I get closer to the next res change. I do't have another light in that space and haven't taken any pics immediately at lights out, so it is hard to tell but in person they look OK except for the spotted leaves which are older growth.

pH has been right on but humidity is up the past few days. May need to get a de-humidifier in there. I was hoping to avoid the extra expense but it's looking more and more necessary.

Can't wait to see your pics Bro!

Back
Top Bottom