Spider mites 5 weeks into flower

Zebidee86

Hey, I’ve found some mites on my plant, this is only my 4th grow so I’m still a newbie and not sure what I can use to deal with them.
It’s just started it’s 5th week of flowering so I can’t chop it down yet, but I’m cautious about using any sprays etc
I’m growing a Barneys farm Blueberry OG in soil, it’s a tent grow. I’ve only just found the mites today on some sugar leaves and I’ve not seen any webbing or too much leaf damage yet, apart from over feeding burns
Any advice or help would be great
Thanks
FC04236E-D61C-4FA7-A579-77D053D7F064.jpeg

Im no pro. But I do know I had mites a few times in my days. Few weeks from harvest my self . with that being said I can tell I used this stuff with 2 application in 1 week and never seen the little bastards again. Here is the product. Good luck . Oh it is all organic as well use up till day of harvest it says.
Screenshot_2019-10-06-08-51-25.png

Im no pro. But I do know I had mites a few times in my days. Few weeks from harvest my self . with that being said I can tell I used this stuff with 2 application in 1 week and never seen the little bastards again. Here is the product. Good luck . Oh it is all organic as well use up till day of harvest it says.
Screenshot_2019-10-06-08-51-25.png

That’s great, thanks man! Did it affect the smoke in any way?

Back
Top Bottom