Spider mites & some sort of deficiency?

It's not a cannabis garden anymore. It's a mite farm. The plants are sick. Hitting them with preventative and maintenance at this point is too little too late and will compound the health issues. The leaves will continue to be ravaged, the pistils will burn up, growth will slow to a halt, the harvest will fall very short of worthwhile and be potentially dangerous to consume.

The point of chopping is to reset the area and cultivate healthy plants that are resistant to infestation.
have you seen the pictures? are you seriously suggesting i should chop? i'm 2 weeks away from flower and after the 2 last spraying i gave the plant they don't seem to be doing a lot of damage... this grow will turnout fine lol.

i'm just worried about the outdoor girls as even if i kill all the mites they'll keep coming back from the garden, i guess i'll give neem oil a shot for prevention

i'm thinking about keep using the mineral oil, it seems like it does a pretty good job at killing them and i haven't seen damage to my plants because of the oil....

i can tell it's killing the mites because when they're alive if i touch them they move....

Those don’t really look like spider mite damage. They look like this in my experience…
9A93CD0F-30BE-4879-950F-8793934C60EB.jpeg

DEE0780B-3A72-461B-8DE4-4B9514EB4E63.jpeg
yep that's it....

If you can use some type of surfactant it will help to control mites.
Here’s a home remedy…
“There is a far better solution for spider mites late in bloom. This works. Very effective. 1 cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 1 cup granulated sugar in a gallon of water. Add an ag soap spreader to make it spread better and even more effective. Yes, that's it. Both H2O2 and sugar at that concentration are toxic to bugs, and the plants love it.”

If you can use some type of surfactant it will help to control mites.
Here’s a home remedy…
“There is a far better solution for spider mites late in bloom. This works. Very effective. 1 cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 1 cup granulated sugar in a gallon of water. Add an ag soap spreader to make it spread better and even more effective. Yes, that's it. Both H2O2 and sugar at that concentration are toxic to bugs, and the plants love it.”

what is ag soap?????

also how does this compare to the sulfur method the other guy suggested?

btw i would guess regular dish soap would be a pretty good insecticide too... soap water kills spiders so i don't see why it wouldn't kill mites

i think i found out what ag soap it is, it's stuff to make pesticides stick better correct? any alternative that i might have around the house? the websites that have it don't ship to my country

you are right agricultural soap would be some type of surfactant/spreader.
Yucca extract is a good one.
aloes can be used, especially soap aloes
I've used natural soaps like dr. bronner's
You can make your own from canola oil and potassiumhydroxide- search for "jadam wetting agent"
google jadam if you want to know how to DYI anything for organic agricultural.

Did you happen to try anything from those guys?
I have, SNS-209 soil drench from sprout to harvest, no pests throughout grow. Indoor grow. My previous grow I battled those pesky spider mites…
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom