Splotchy leaves shriveling up

cal mag defo , @Bill284 do you think it might need a reset buffer after the flush , I'm not hundred percent as I've never locked up in coco , put a load of calmag through then the base again ?
Hey NuttyProfessor do you have a natural method to use since he has no access to calmag for 2 weeks.

Jedisam- Just for future reference by going to 12/12 you have ensured yields will be smaller. Autos do not need the 12/12 flip to initiate flower - they begin to flower “automatically“ regardless of light hours or dark hours. They do not even need a night or rest period at all. Most growers start an auto run at 24/0 and then at 2 or 3 weeks of growth they will back down to 20/4 or even 18/6.

Coco looks like soil but that’s the end of any similaraties, coco is totally inert - there are no nutrients contained in coco for your plant, so you gotta bottle feed everything the plant needs. You mentioned no ph pen....coco is a drain to waste growing format - it’s actually a form of low tech hydro growing so hydro rules apply, ph needs to be set to 5.8 to 6.2 - if you are going to grow in coco - adjusting your ph every time matters greatly. Minerals in your water should be ok, it’s the chlorine or chloramine that causes problems.

Emilya has a recipe in her links for homemade cal-mag.... Cal-mag-phos

maybe foliar the leaves with emps ? get some into her ,check the nutrient bottle see if some calmag is in there my base in coco does , im tight with nutrients and this is why, l its hard to fix then , a hungry plant you feed job done , i never have yellow tips

No clamag in the mix. It says on the bottle if you are using RO water with the nutes to add calmag

Jedisam- Just for future reference by going to 12/12 you have ensured yields will be smaller. Autos do not need the 12/12 flip to initiate flower - they begin to flower “automatically“ regardless of light hours or dark hours. They do not even need a night or rest period at all. Most growers start an auto run at 24/0 and then at 2 or 3 weeks of growth they will back down to 20/4 or even 18/6.

Emilya has a recipe in her links for homemade cal-mag....
No 12/12? I knew it didn't need it but thought it was best practice anyway. Good to know!

I'm looking up the recipe now! thank you! :)

Hey peoples,

Clementine needs some help
I suspect I overfed her the flowering nutes as nothing else has changed recently
Sorry no PH meter :-/
Started watering with no nutes in the meantime...

hows your humidity..and have you been misting? One of my grows back in 2018 looked like that from to much moisture in soil and on leaves..also check for mites..and spider mite webs..i add a few lady bugs to my indoor table if they are there ..the lady bugs never leave the garden..no food for them..could be nute problem but you would have to ask one of the more experienced growers on here..make sure all your garden litter is cleaned up so molds are a factor..maybe keep fans on through dark period too..thats when mites breed..i love watching lady bugs eat those little basterds...also check water is clear with no signs of algae or mold ..flush with some clean water..

hows your humidity..and have you been misting? One of my grows back in 2018 looked like that from to much moisture in soil and on leaves..also check for mites..and spider mite webs..i add a few lady bugs to my indoor table if they are there ..the lady bugs never leave the garden..no food for them..could be nute problem but you would have to ask one of the more experienced growers on here..make sure all your garden litter is cleaned up so molds are a factor..maybe keep fans on through dark period too..thats when mites breed..i love watching lady bugs eat those little basterds...also check water is clear with no signs of algae or mold ..flush with some clean water..
too much humidity won't be much of a problem here. it doesn't get much over 50% unless it's raining.
The tent itself right now is actually too dry @37%.
I don't mist.
I'll check for mites.
I did see a little plant debris when I was flushing her last night from a previous trim. I should have snagged it out of there. :-/
Fans are on 24/7

UPDATE:

After the flush the leaves seemed to perk up and are all pointing up... but they are still curled on the edges, papery and splotchy... if all goes well how long should it take for the leaves to return to normal?

Correct no 12/12 is needed for autos but the 12/12 is required to flip a photo from veg to flower as I’m sure you are aware of. Chloride ions are what’s left from other salts or minerals, tap water should be fine and most here simply draw a bucket to sit out overnight to off gas. If you are unsure you can check your municipal water supply website and they will tell you whether they use chlorine or chloramine and you can mitigate from there once you learn which is utilized.

Back
Top Bottom