Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

well they need some one to come last every time lol . :)

Just being nominated means that your efforts are being recognized. You help a lot of people, and you deserve the title as much as anyone else nominated.

little bit of training think i messed one up , lol but other than that they look ok

P1070214.JPG
P1070215.JPG
P1070220.JPG

re veg o fire now lots of new growth , could get some monster crop clones of her

P1070221.JPG
P1070228.JPG
P1070227.JPG

Farmer , i see what you mean, I just bought more pegs today :) , this Strawberry blue will be near ready so its good to see you about , looking forward to my first main lining :)

I always seem to have too much to do during the summer days. I'm always here for you if you PM me mate. I've always got room for a Nutty one :circle-of-love:

I look forward to hearing about that Strawberry Blue.

Good or bad idea ?

P10703111.JPG

Can't hurt :green_heart:

With those thick trained arms, I don't think you will needed the support for your buds.

With those well trained and spaced branches, I don't think you will need the spacing of a scrog.

My guess is it won't make much difference for good or bad. I'd love to.be pleasantly surprised :)

I was think maybe it will be something handy to tie down any tops racing north before the rest , try keep them all level ?

You could always tether them down to the pot edge.

But eff it.. Let's see how this works. lol

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom