Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

went from being sun burnt here to frost bite , we had snow in the mountains and it was freezing cold , hail stones and all sorts , ill get a picture for you later, i have to go pick up my son , ill brb in an hour or 2 :thumb:

Aye, t-shirts last week and ski jackets this week. Glad my ones for outside are still safely tucked up in the propagator or it might be game over already. Am thinking something with Cali in the name might not fare well in frost and it's not a particularly quick finisher either but I'm gonna take my chances with it outside anyway since it's supposed to get over 2m tall :)

Don't you love the way that kind of invests you in someone else's grow? My favorite thing about 420 Magazine is the way our individual gardens become community gardens.

Hello Professor. We don't often cross paths so closely. Hope your day has been delightful. :love:

yes they are growing like crazy now all 50 will make it when we transplant to smart pots we were thinking of going to Happy frog soil do you think that will be okay ?

yes they are growing like crazy now all 50 will make it when we transplant to smart pots we were thinking of going to Happy frog soil do you think that will be okay ?

i know nothing about that soil my friend , . i kind of just get multi purpose compost add worm compost some irish peat moss then i add bits and bobs so i know whats in there :)
maybe someone that has used it will let you know better , maybe ask at the soil growers forum , put up a thread :)

i use a tens unit for my back which physical therapy prescribed for me and it does help loosin your tension somewhat just my o pinon it can't hurt to try it :peacetwo:

The wifey borrowed one of those kind of things, didn't really help. Her thing is more of a bone-on-bone pain, not so much muscle tightness pain.

The wifey borrowed one of those kind of things, didn't really help. Her thing is more of a bone-on-bone pain, not so much muscle tightness pain.

Makes sense that TENs unit wouldn't help with bone pain. I believe the electricity travels mostly near the surface so affects mostly those nerve ending. Sorry it wasn't a help for what ails her.

Just want to let you guys and gals know my power went out ! i was in the process of asking friends to befriend me Thank you i live in central Cali and i appreciate all answers to many questions Thanks :thanks:

I am using Happy Frog and I will tell you that I probably wont use it again after this bag is finished. I feel like all my pH problems are because this soil maintains a pH that is too low. (around 5.5) Even after MAJOR flushes, it still settles back down. So I have to always water in a bit of lime to raise the pH.

Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom