Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

I have to tell you Professor, I usually start my virtual wanderings at your home. It gets my day off to such a joyful start. :love:

Hey Prof. I'm watching closely, mainly for the report back on how this strain works for your back. My wife's spondo was so bad, she HAD to have surgery. She hurts worse after having done the surgery (but, she no choice, degree 5 slipping). I'm tired of watching her cry and having to sleep with one heating pad on her back and one on her leg. She has done narcotics, both pills and patches, nerve meds, anti seizure meds and everything in between. What's so frustrating is that the pain clinic wants to give her more pain pills. It gets so bad that she makes her own cocktail to sleep sometimes; trazod*ne, *cy, nyquil and two glasses of wine.
Keep up the good work professor!

Wow. I hope you can find something to help her! I am also looking forward to the Professor's report regarding the pain management aspect of this strain. I also have sciatic nerve problems--NOTHING close to your wife's back problems, but it still bothers me enough that I'd love to find a strain that would help!

Hey Prof. I'm watching closely, mainly for the report back on how this strain works for your back. My wife's spondo was so bad, she HAD to have surgery. She hurts worse after having done the surgery (but, she no choice, degree 5 slipping). I'm tired of watching her cry and having to sleep with one heating pad on her back and one on her leg. She has done narcotics, both pills and patches, nerve meds, anti seizure meds and everything in between. What's so frustrating is that the pain clinic wants to give her more pain pills. It gets so bad that she makes her own cocktail to sleep sometimes; trazod*ne, *cy, nyquil and two glasses of wine.
Keep up the good work professor!

Has she tried a TENS unit when going to sleep?

We have a resonably priced TENS 7000 that helps override the nerve signals and locally relax muscles... not perfect but it helps.

Wow. I hope you can find something to help her! I am also looking forward to the Professor's report regarding the pain management aspect of this strain. I also have sciatic nerve problems--NOTHING close to your wife's back problems, but it still bothers me enough that I'd love to find a strain that would help!

sciatic nerve problems are enough on their own , the doctors like to sweep it under the carpet when you mention it , its sore and more annoying than any thing , the cbd in this strain is nice and high 10% so it should help ,

I grew some Blue Blood my last grow and boy did it help with my lower back pain! (Herniated L5/S1, sciatica problems, and Arthritis build up) hope it works well for you as well! :thumb:

It's there just one Blue Blood breeder?

I'm looking for a nice strain with at least 7% CBD. THC optional.

the best thing to do is go to the seed bank drop downs and look up their medical strains most will give you the highest cbd :)

example ! Herbies Head Shop - Search :thumb:

The Blue Blood from Medicann is 10% CBD if I remember correctly.

My Wife does not suffer with pain but sleeping troubles. She describes the BB as relaxing but without the high. So I reckon it is good for pain relief in relaxing the muscles to reduce tension which is a big cause of pain. It helped her sleep.

She reckons Night Queen which she tried for sleeping too was a better medication all round.

That's about the best I can give on Blue Blood and hope anybody trying it gets what they need.

just a quick picture , not much to say , 2 where topped one was left for a bit

P10609831.JPG

the runt hs the led all to her self , the re veg is standing still no changes yet at all

P10609851.JPG
P1060986.JPG

The Blue Blood from Medicann is 10% CBD if I remember correctly.

My Wife does not suffer with pain but sleeping troubles. She describes the BB as relaxing but without the high. So I reckon it is good for pain relief in relaxing the muscles to reduce tension which is a big cause of pain. It helped her sleep.

She reckons Night Queen which she tried for sleeping too was a better medication all round.

That's about the best I can give on Blue Blood and hope anybody trying it gets what they need.

10% CBD and 17% THC. I can't say that I don't get high from it, but I don't get STONED, just nicely buzzed and relaxed. :peace:

bit worried about my outside girls , they dont look happy after that freak weather , heard on the radio today that the apple orchards have been affected here because of it , we also have an oak tree in our garden and it looks shocked to bits leaves are all just hanging

Has she tried a TENS unit when going to sleep?

We have a resonably priced TENS 7000 that helps override the nerve signals and locally relax muscles... not perfect but it helps.
It may be a stupid question, but, what is a TENS?
I grew some Blue Blood my last grow and boy did it help with my lower back pain! (Herniated L5/S1, sciatica problems, and Arthritis build up) hope it works well for you as well! :thumb:
Great to know!

Back
Top Bottom