Start of 6th week of flower how am I doing?

PoopnMyBoot

Just got finished with 5th week. This is my first grow wondering how I'm doing. Also how do I get it to fill out more or will that happen in the last few weeks
20170712_192337.jpg
20170712_192345.jpg
20170712_192352.jpg
20170712_192400.jpg
20170712_192408.jpg

Why post pics with a 1000 watt light on? why not be in there a minute before the timer and take pics in the dark with flash or under a normal light✔

GFP BUD looks good ...but could look better in the pics...without the HID

GFP

Not to sure on what strain got the seeds out of a cheap bag of bud, and sadly only about 29 inches. I got told by a bunch of people to put it into flower so it didn't over fill my room but it didn't grow much more. so now I know hahaha And thanks

Sadly just spotted a few nanners :( think ima just pluck em till I'm ready to harvest. Suckss. Would the seeds be any good once all said n done or will they be more prone to make make parts ?

Sadly just spotted a few nanners :( think ima just pluck em till I'm ready to harvest. Suckss. Would the seeds be any good once all said n done or will they be more prone to make make parts ?

From what I've read your supposed to harvest right then and there if you see bananas because plucking then will burst the sacks spreading the pollen leaving you with obviously seeded bud. I'm however no expert!

Well I only found one and it was pretty tiny just spent like 30 mins looking thru the plant so think ima just wait worse case scenario gotta pick out a few seeds

Back
Top Bottom