Stash jars

Yea they're tall and skinny though right? About as tall as a quart but only as wide as the wide mouth.
Ya, that be them, that is the way I would describe them.

Kinda convenient to have around.

Come to think of it we boiled up a dozen eggs until hard. Then I put them in the smoker for 2 hours while smoking some chicken pieces. I should use one of the jars to pickle up a few of them. Pickled eggs for the munchies are better and healthier than a bag of potato chips.

Maybe it's good weed tonight, but shit that made me laugh hard!!

20190811_235459.jpg

Hell yeee!

Maybe it's good weed tonight, but shit that made me laugh hard!!

20190811_235459.jpg

Hell yeee!
Yep, oh my goodness, me too! when I saw that, I chuckled loud enough to wake up the missus. Have a great evening hjay and thanks @Backlipslide for being so quick with that..... oh my. You all have a great evening.

Went to a farm stand for some sweet corn and the owner had a couple of small boxes with canning jars in them on the counter. One of his older customers does not can as much as she used to, her kids are grown up with kids of their own and are not interested in passing on the tradition. She brings in some jars every week and he gives them away. Told me to take the two boxes if I was interested. Since we still can I could not refuse. A couple jars for curing some upcoming harvests and the rest can end up holding refrigerator pickles.

jars05.jpg

Got this free from Crop King seeds. They didn't ship my seeds, Only 1/2 hour drive for me.
20190830_131535[1].jpg

You must be just outside Or in Vancouver?

Hey man I have a link in my signature below that’s called how to make your own signature, it shows you how to make your signature look neater, and not a URL link. Check it out man!
:thumb:

You must be just outside Or in Vancouver?

Hey man I have a link in my signature below that’s called how to make your own signature, it shows you how to make your signature look neater, and not a URL link. Check it out man!
:thumb:
Surrey BC, Land of legal cannabis. Can just barely see the ocean and am 10 KM's from the USA.

Any wide-mouthed airtight jar is good. Have used mason jars (kept in the dark obviously) for the past 10 years. I find them to be the best containers for curing/storing bud.
They now have some canning jars that are a dark blue and designed to be 90+% UV blocking. That helps solve the need to keep them in the dark all the time. The UV resistant jars are very dark so they should not be confused with the light blue or light green colors of glass that is used in some jars. The light colored glass jars are still good canning jars but the color is meant to make the jar look special when on the holiday tables or when given as a gift. My post up above around the end of August shows the light blue glass jars. I have not bought any of the UV glass jars. My root cellar has no windows and is protected from sunlight with doors.

Have fun.

I use mason jars as well. I found these at a yard sale. They're pretty dark but I don't know if they stop UV.

Attachments

• 20190909_114224.jpg
    20190909_114224.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 136

Attachments

• 20190909_123404.jpg
    20190909_123404.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 134
Maybe you should be asking "who is a murk?"

Sometimes a few clicks of the mouse and a good search engine will help.;);) I found several youtube videos by doing a search for murk.

Have fun.
I know, google is a very good search engine. I only said what is a murk as in Merury outboards. aka Merc. I did view some of this persons vids. I believe he is local BROWNDIRTWARRIOR

I know, google is a very good search engine. I only said what is a murk as in Merury outboards. aka Merc. I did view some of this persons vids. I believe he is local BROWNDIRTWARRIOR

I’m not trying to thread jack, as this is @ChiBlu thread.

But I was referring to a guy that goes by murkules. Not everybody likes that music, and if your not into that genre of music then I don’t blame you for not knowing who he is.

He’s from surrey. I’ve met him a few times, and he’s actually a super nice guy!

Anyways, back to marijuana stash jars lol :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom