Stealth 300W LED Grow

Sweet. Idsay the Afghani would do well over here , just there's not too many decent locations for a guerrilla over here, and the weather is temperamental. But it would be class to see a grow journal of a guerrilla over here so good luck I know how hard it will be and anything I can do to help m8.

As soon as I get paid this is getting an upgrade a second flowering tent & new led light. Gonna stick 4 plants in each tent and flower every fortnight perpetual can't wait till I'm churning out the buds. The head shop in the alley facing Smithfield in Belfast city centre are good for the seeds decent price and if you tell them its for a guerrilla they'll recommend the seeds they know their stuff. The shit thing is I've only got pure shit grass now and I'm just back from the Dam were the smoke was outstanding.:ganjamon:

had a few mates got seeds up that end , they had problems , herbies do a good deal , plus you get freebies :) i did some autos just passed , bubba cheese mate they are ready in 50 days or less , good smoke and good yield , no worries about lights on 12/12 , could have one tent a month in front of the other , then every month you have a harvest :)

P10607381.JPG
P10607401.JPG

Gday double00 those little tents are crazy I've literally just ordered one to use as a nursery temporary while I churn out another crop in my small closet.

I reckon you could get away with 4 plants. Rooted clones and topped in a 2 litre pot and vegged for 2 weeks then 8week bloom period will yeild you about 18g dry per plant. Where as if you vegged a clone/seedling for 4weeks maybe 5 youd pull anywhere from 2 to 5+ ounces from one plant in the same space but with 2 weeks extra veg time.

Your seedling looks healthy defo keep tabs on your humidity my auto seedlings where stunted due to low humidity, place the top of a coke bottle with the lid off over the plant it'll help for the first week till the plant gains strength.

Keep it green :volcano-smiley:

Lol I'm not surprised at all every time I go in there i come out with junk I think might come in handy. There summer bulbs/plants are well worth getting, cheap colour for the back garden

Hortus that was a nice grow you pulled the 11.5 ounces off m8 lovely. :thumb:

Thanks bro that was such a tasty strain, during the last two weeks my house stunk of this sweet vanilla earthy smell it was amazing. But when it started stinking out the whole street I was shitting bricks turns out I hadn't securely connected the ducting to the carbon filter. Proper rookie move....

Happy easter all

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom